Arthur (36 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Szczesny with more assists than Arthur this year.
but but but he's soo good in forward passing

and also unpressable lol

this guy either needs a coach or a brain transplant or both. i'd give him an other season, but as things stand now, he's not worth half of his transfer fee.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I don't mean style or position or anything like that, just the size of the signing. Diego had more fanfare and was actually played in the position he was bought for, but that quickly changed. Arthur looks like he'd be better elsewhere.
The size of the signing? They're not from the same galaxy

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
How talented they were respectively, and prestige, i dont think its a good comparison
Again, I'm not comparing talent. Also worth remembering that Juve were absolute garbage when Diego signed, and he seemed like the messiah, but he was signed from a fairly small team in Wolfsburg. Arthur was from Barcelona and very expensive (inflated by trade) with Juve having won for years. But he seems like a square peg in a round hole, someone who doesn't fit this club.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Again, I'm not comparing talent. Also worth remembering that Juve were absolute garbage when Diego signed, and he seemed like the messiah, but he was signed from a fairly small team in Wolfsburg. Arthur was from Barcelona and very expensive (inflated by trade) with Juve having won for years. But he seems like a square peg in a round hole, someone who doesn't fit this club.
He was signed from Bremen I was a big of his while he was there. Followed lots of matches from him and Klose.

He could have signed for Madrid btw

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I think he's a great player and will do well IF he can stay healthy. With him on the team we didn't lose many games(if any) this season. Has a unique skill set and hopefully he can stay healthy and consistent next season.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He was signed from Bremen I was a big of his while he was there. Followed lots of matches from him and Klose.

He could have signed for Madrid btw
Yeah sorry Bremen, went to Wolfsburg. I think we all liked him but he seemed more like a Roma or Napoli kind of player to me. His career was quite poor really for his talent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)