Arthur (34 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Compared to what he earns in Europe, Arthur has lowered his demands enormously and we have come very close. If he manages to free himself from Juve, I'm sure we'll reach an agreement." [Vice-president of Gremio, Marcos Hermann, May 13th 2022]

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Compared to what he earns in Europe, Arthur has lowered his demands enormously and we have come very close. If he manages to free himself from Juve, I'm sure we'll reach an agreement." [Vice-president of Gremio, Marcos Hermann, May 13th 2022]
Was he not saying that about Costa?

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
He's been in Europe three years now. What has he done in this time that shows any ounce of promise?

Has he had even one decent spell of good form? I can't understand why people still have faith in this guy. Did he do something special 4 years ago at Gremio?

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
He's been in Europe three years now. What has he done in this time that shows any ounce of promise?

Has he had even one decent spell of good form? I can't understand why people still have faith in this guy. Did he do something special 4 years ago at Gremio?
He was good at Grêmio but not a phenomenon. He’s been overrated. Having said that he does strike me like someone who requires a mentor-like coach who will work one-on-one like Guardiola. I could see him turning into a decent player that way.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

at 21 he was a starter in a Barca side that won La Liga, some national cup and reached CL semi finals. I mean that's not nothing.

Fagioli the great is almost that age and he plays in Serie C

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
at 21 he was a starter in a Barca side that won La Liga, some national cup and reached CL semi finals. I mean that's not nothing.
By starter you mean starting half the games? Anyway, I don't like that argument. Many players have benefitted from being on winning teams while not being as good themselves.

And sure, maybe there's something there in him. I just don't know what it is. It's not passing, scoring or defending. So what can it be?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
By starter you mean starting half the games? Anyway, I don't like that argument. Many players have benefitted from being on winning teams while not being as good themselves.

And sure, maybe there's something there in him. I just don't what it is. It's not passing, scoring or defending. So what can it be?
He maintains possession :boh:

- - - Updated - - -

I guess there has to be some use to him. He's got good technique, composure, good touch but someone needs to coach him to expand his passing range cause he's certainly no regista when he's just passing side to side

Last edited:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
He maintains possession :boh:

- - - Updated - - -

I guess there has to be some use to him. He's got good technique, composure, good touch but someone needs to coach him to expand his passing range cause he's certainly no regista when he's just passing side to side
His control and on-the-ball skills are good, I'll give him that. But he really seems like he's made more for futsal than professional football.

Re your Fagioli point, Klose made his Bundesliga debut at 22 :p

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
As poor as Arthur's has been, can't see not trying him over Bent. Anybody over Bent. If Rabiot and Kenny are starters than maybe they come back on defense more? Shit, Pirlo might as well move Danilo forward over Bent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)