Arthur (53 Viewers)

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Arthur for a long time seemed like the only player comfortable having to pass it short no matter what, I found Pirlo's insistence on this ridiculous as it cost us time and time again this season, but Arthur was definitely best suited to that nonsense. McKennie was the only one that had engine big enough to consistently cover the desert of space between our attack and defense. I think that's a big reason our stats look a lot better with these two on pitch as opposed to without them.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
We got 2.42 points per game when Arthur played, and 1.75 points per game when Arthur didnt play.
There was 20 games when he didnt play.

I dont know how those numbers look for the other players, but it tells a somewhat different story from what is being promoted in this thread. Not saying he was great. But I would definitely give him a season more before judging. Same goes for Kulu.
Good point. He was really underwhelming but fair point you bring out... let's see how he goes with Max

rainhard

May 5, 2004
94,1% success easy pass

This is top 10 pass success ( players from EPL,Serie A,La Liga, Ligue1,Bundesliga)

Toni kroos is monster based on the stat 2,4 key passes and 72,2 avg pass with 93.6 % success rate and 8.2 long ball

1622315267452.png

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
94,1% success easy pass

This is top 10 pass success ( players from EPL,Serie A,La Liga, Ligue1,Bundesliga)

Toni kroos is monster based on the stat 2,4 key passes and 72,2 avg pass with 93.6 % success rate and 8.2 long ball

1622315267452.png
Here comes the stat guy again. Thanks for letting me know Toni Kroos is great, didn't know it before it was black on white.

Arthur's numbers do not mean anything. Even if it said he's the best "stat" wise, i can see he isn't. He's a mental midget, make a stat about it.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Verratti won't happen and Paredes is shit, our best bet to fool them and get a good deal is Marquinhos. All hail Marquinhos.

- - - Updated - - -

Di Maria works too

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
But if his book value is high and obviously inflated then won't that just mean we'll likely receive another average player with an inflated price in return to look good on the balance sheet?

We may just find ourselves in the same situation by the next financial year Or do PSG actually rate the guy and are willing to do a sensible deal?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Verratti won't happen and Paredes is shit, our best bet to fool them and get a good deal is Marquinhos. All hail Marquinhos.

- - - Updated - - -

Di Maria works too
I'd supply arturd with hookah charcoal for a year if it got us Di Maria. Marquinhos as well. Let's hope Leonardo has a man crush on his landsman

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I hope he stays, I really think he will be good for us if he stays healthy and we start playing consistent football. He's one of the most skillful players with the ball and hardly ever loses the ball which comes in handy when we're being aggressively pressed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)