Antonio Conte (55 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
So it wouldn't worry you if a Juve legend you're obviously still very passionate about joined Inter? :D

Maybe worry is the wrong word to use.
He's a professional, my passion stems from gratitude and fond memories, the gratitude will always be there, the memories he would have to try really hard to replace those with unpleasant ones

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
He's a professional, my passion stems from gratitude and fond memories, the gratitude will always be there, the memories he would have to try really hard to replace those with unpleasant ones
There's a thin line there though. He already went close overstepping that when he resigned how he did, but joining a direct eternal rival after Calciopoli would be much more than overstepping it.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
There's a thin line there though. He already went close overstepping that when he resigned how he did, but joining a direct eternal rival after Calciopoli would be much more than overstepping it.
I'm not mad at him one bit about how he left, I'd rather my employee leave than not be 100% committed to the project, but to each his own.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
What if Conte joined inter and brought Morata with him?

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk
Who cares? Honestly, who cares?

And where would Morata play? Do you honestly think that he would start ahead of Icardi? Icardi is a world class prick but he's a hell of a goalscorer. And he's better than Morata, too.

If Alvaro wanted to make that choice, more power to him. He's a big boy.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I can see him at Inter. It has happened before him, and can for sure happen a gain

He will talk about "being a proffesional" and like someone said... its an interesting "comeback" project that he is good at.

- - - Updated - - -

I would not underestimate his ego and the way he thinks and acts. If he sees a convenient opportunity to do something, he will seize it.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
All this being said, what the hell would motivate him to leave Chelsea?

He may be the type that likes to move from place to place, but not after one year. His family is still in Italy? It's not as if the distance from England to Italy is the same as New York to California.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
:wth: It'd be so natural you wouldn't even feel it sucks

Do you feel the same way about our probable CL game against Real? :D
No, but I always wish Morata well. I can't be happy for him if he plays and scores for inter. But I also can't wish him ill like I do for everyone associated with inter

Who cares? Honestly, who cares?

And where would Morata play? Do you honestly think that he would start ahead of Icardi? Icardi is a world class prick but he's a hell of a goalscorer. And he's better than Morata, too.

If Alvaro wanted to make that choice, more power to him. He's a big boy.
I don't actually think it's a realistic possibly :D

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
It would suck for Inter though! He would bring up, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th places on each of his interviews. On a bright side, I think him going to Inter will motivate us more to keep on winning Serie A, sure it won't be easier! But he'd have to fight for 2nd and 3rd place with Roma and Napoli.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Conte would be a real shit to join Inter specially that he's doing very well at Chelsea and has a high profile job already.

Nothing compared to Lippi in 1999.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
There is no reason for him to leave Chelsea.

He is going to bring them another domestic title. They are in the finals of the FA Cup. A potential domestic double in his first season. He has an owner who has money to spend, and is willing to spend it. He is the darling of London, and a hero to Chelsea already.

Again, what is the motivation for this man to leave?

To go to Inter? 7th place Inter? Of all places. To go to a shit show that he has no emotional ties to. At least when he came to Juve, it was a shit show that he was emotionally vested in. Why the fuck would anyone, in 2017, go from Chelsea to fucking Inter? :lol:

Go ahead and tell me "money", and then realize that Roman Abramovich is the owner of Chelsea. The amount of money that Inter would have to spend to even catch up to Chelsea's current roster would be astronomical.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
It's why the inter rumours are absurd, once Allegri has cemented his status at Arsenal even he will wanna give Inter a try, they all want a piece of that pie. :D

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
It's why the inter rumours are absurd, once Allegri has cemented his status at Arsenal even he will wanna give Inter a try, they all want a piece of that pie. :D
And in 2017, he doesn't need an Inter situation to help rebuild his reputation. Everybody wants to use some sort of 7th place pattern here with him. He needed that Juve job in 2011. He sure as fuck doesn't need the Inter job now. He, like Allegri, could basically go anywhere they want at this point.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)