Antonio Conte (153 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I wouldn't blame him if he ever joined inter, just like I didn't blame Lippi. I don't believe he will leave Chelsea for inter, infact, I'm willing to bet on it. However, at some point he will come back to Italy and the guy is a manager so whether it's, inter, milan, napoli or Roma. Which ever of these disgusting clubs it's inevitable he will have to manage them unless if you guys wishfully think he will end up at Atalanta lol
Hope he ends up anywhere but Inter

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Did you read all parts?
i did now (didnt realize what you posted was part 1 only at first) and i understand what youre saying. i havent followed his situation at Chelsea that closely to know what his relationship with the board is and how big of an influence he has there (and these things are obviously important to him), but to leave after only one season doesent seem like him to me, unless there is some disagreements and unfulfilled promises with the Chelsea directors.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Hope he ends up anywhere but Inter
I would too but if he did so be it. To be honest whichever Serie A club he ended up at, im going to have to accept that I wont like him during that period.

Next season, i would have the same dilemma as I hate EPL clubs in Europe so will want Conte to fail but win the EPL again.

I respect all our legends choice, from trappatoni to Lippi, they had the right to join anyone, just like we brought in ex milan coaches or whatever, so our legends go around, we need to accept that and not use him as a :motta:. Irony is there may be a time when conte comes back to manage us. That said, the whole speculation is irritating and did he not recently say that himself and how the media have been twisting his words. He specifically said that the media are trying to turn the Juve fans against him.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009

id rather see him go on an European tour a la Guardiola

I'd like him considerably less, but that Lippi argument is pretty strong tbh...probably wouldn't go as far as hating him.
I want him to join Milan to be honest as it would be almost impossible for me to ever like him again, but if keeps following such trend in joining clubs who collapsed in previous seasons with no pressure whatsoever, it shows what a huge pussy and how limited he really is and not really ready for the big stage against the big boys.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I want him to join Milan to be honest as it would be almost impossible for me to ever like him again, but if keeps following such trend in joining clubs who collapsed in previous seasons with no pressure whatsoever, it shows what a huge pussy and how limited he really is and not really ready for the big stage against the big boys.
i can see him return to Juventus one day because im sure he wants to lift the CL with us as a coach too, which is why i want him to grow and improve as a coach. coaching teams like Bayern, PSG, Real in the meantime would help as he would play in the CL constantly. inter and Milan are very risky as it is a question how much they will improve in the following years and how much control hed have there, so even if i didnt like him i wouldnt want him to join one of them

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
i can see him return to Juventus one day because im sure he wants to lift the CL with us as a coach too, which is why i want him to grow and improve as a coach. coaching teams like Bayern, PSG, Real in the meantime would help as he would play in the CL constantly. inter and Milan are very risky as it is a question how much they will improve in the following years and how much control hed have there, so even if i didnt like him i wouldnt want him to join one of them
Yeah buddy.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
maybe not the ones i listed (tho PSG would definitely consider him if he was available now), but others that are in the CL constantly like Atletico would be much better choices than inter or Milan
But both Inter and Milan fit him better than those clubs you mentioned and he'd rather stay in Italy, plus knowing him he'd want to be the one who stops our run in winning the league every year.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
But both Inter and Milan fit him better than those clubs you mentioned and he'd rather stay in Italy, plus knowing him he'd want to be the one who stops our run in winning the league every year.
that would make sense from his point of view i guess, with him returning to Italy and all, but those 2 projects arent safe enough at the moment for him to drop the Chelsea one for them. regardless, i cant see him leave Chelsea this summer anyway, and who knows what situation he will be in after next season

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 11, Guests: 133)