Antonio Conte (60 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I think he will have a go at the CL with Chelsea...would be weird not to try.

He will have the budget he always wanted to build his team so

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
You think he wouldn't go to Inter because of his past with Juve? LOL, dream on. Conte is about Conte. He obviously loves a good old "look where we came from" story. There's no pressure, he can't possibly do worse than 7th, Inter will definitely improve the team, then if he finishes behind Juve he can throw superlatives at us (hopefully off the back of a treble). Relatively easy job for an at least 'good' coach, and Conte is more than that.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I wouldn't blame him if he ever joined inter, just like I didn't blame Lippi. I don't believe he will leave Chelsea for inter, infact, I'm willing to bet on it. However, at some point he will come back to Italy and the guy is a manager so whether it's, inter, milan, napoli or Roma. Which ever of these disgusting clubs it's inevitable he will have to manage them unless if you guys wishfully think he will end up at Atalanta lol

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I get that Inter might be convenient but what a big drop that would be. I think Conte might want something more competitive than that.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
You think he wouldn't go to Inter because of his past with Juve? LOL, dream on. Conte is about Conte. He obviously loves a good old "look where we came from" story. There's no pressure, he can't possibly do worse than 7th, Inter will definitely improve the team, then if he finishes behind Juve he can throw superlatives at us (hopefully off the back of a treble). Relatively easy job for an at least 'good' coach, and Conte is more than that.
Read the highlights of his bio in the link i posted

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 54)

• Alin