Antonio Conte (47 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I wish I could find the essays Zacheryah wrote replying to my posts saying Conte was not good in Euorpe, back at the time when Conte was our manager of course. Now that he is gone, he sucks in Europe. Obvious is obvious.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Well he sucked in the CL so he tries to find a way to hide it.
He did? What changed your mind?

- - - Updated - - -

Tactless pr comments in media aside, I do miss him as coach for sure. Kinda feels odd to not see him in the sidelines still...

- - - Updated - - -

Whatever happens with Conte, he is the man who brought us back on top in Seria A. I'm always going to be thankful for everything he achieved with us. :delpiero:
:tup: :tup: :tup:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Your opinion is individual mistakes but just said he sucked in CL? Are you dear zachinator, admitting you are a troll? or is it just another excuse to hide your constant contradictions? Decisions decisions.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Your opinion is individual mistakes but just said he sucked in CL? Are you dear zachinator, admitting you are a troll? or is it just another excuse to hide your constant contradictions? Decisions decisions.
Osman, its time to stop typing and read what i said above.

I mean, you guys can read right ?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He cares about media opinion yeah, so you are saying he tries to diminish CL because he sucked there according to media. It fits because he is kind of reactionary character who is inclined to make excuses. Well how about next time you open your post by saying according to media he sucked in CL, not just you saying "he sucked in CL".

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
He cares about media opinion yeah, so you are saying he tries to diminish CL because he sucked there according to media. It fits because he is kind of reactionary character who is inclined to make excuses. Well how about next time you open your post by saying according to media he sucked in CL, not just you saying "he sucked in CL".
Thats true. I should have.

oldlady87

May 13, 2012
Antonio Conte has spoken about his departure from Juventus, saying the time was right for him to leave the Serie A champions.
Conte led the Bianconeri to three consecutive Scudetti, but dramatically departed the club in July, before taking over as CT of the Italian national team.
“When you have a strong sentimental relationship, there comes a time when it’s right to separate - for the good of everyone,” Conte told Enrico Varriale on 'Il Processo del Lunedi’.
“It’s hard to understand if you’re a fan, but everything was done with good intentions.
“My relationship with Agnelli, Marotta and Paratici isn’t broken. The relationship remains, but I thought and I said that after three years we had reached the end.”
Conte also reflected on his three years with Juventus, which included three Scudetti, an unbeaten season and a record 102-point total.
“In three years, Juve built a skyscraper from the ground up. [When I took over] the team was coming from two seventh-place finishes, and it wasn’t easy to bring in the right mentality.
“However, by the time we went to the training camp I realised I had at my disposal a group of players willing to overcome any obstacle.
“I had a great team, and along with the President we believed we could achieve miracles. And that’s what we did.”
Conte backed his former club as favourites for the Serie A title, but believes Roma will run them close.
“Juve are still favourites for the Scudetto, but Roma are on a similar path to the one we did. Last year they’d have won the title, but came up against a monstrous Juve side.
“They’ve made some smart signings, and are trying to build their own stadium.”

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
COnte should had left at the end of last season. it was a dick move leaving one day in pre season. but he was bound to leave anyway. Allegri doing a good job so far.

Conte is still a juventino :)

Qwisto

Oct 5, 2010
He is a Legend but also an asshole for leaving us in pre season.
But if the story about him teling the board he wanted to quit and they told him to take some extra time is true, one can't really blame Conte for not going all patriotic and leaving immediately anyways so the fans could rest over the summer and so the board would have more time to pick a coach. Nevertheless, whenever I see the Scudetto celebration and stuff like that, it's just weird he actually felt it had to be over. The team was stronger than ever and the CL failure should be a great motivation for him to keep building. Hard to say anything clever about the whole financial/transfer topic without knowing what was going on the time but I'm positive this was never the only reason for him leaving us. Anyways, I'm glad he went to a team that I support already even if it was somehow a conservative choice at this stage for him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)