Antonio Conte (50 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
When Lippi did it, the situation in Italy was different. Conte is doing it at a time where Juve has been through some serious shit mainly due to the FIGC.
That still doesn't change the fact that Lippi left us mid way through a shitty time and joined one of our rivals! people only choose not to hate on him for his failure to do well at inter that all.

Do you honestly think Conte left Juve in the hope of getting the Italy job? because i honestly don't, i think he was waiting on an offer from a club like psg but when the doors to those options were shut that only left him with Italy hence why he has only a 2 year deal with the NT. I wouldn't be surprised if after the Euros regardless of the outcome he will move onto another job. as i've stated several times he is a professional, he may be Juventus at heart but at the end of the day a job is a job and It would be stupid to actually hate the figc for punishing Conte when it is the sporting justice system that is completely fucked and out of date

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Deep down he realises what an absolute bullcrap that statement is. He has been kissing so many asses of late, trying to put his Juve past behind, almost trying to forget that he was ever part of this club, while going to absurd depths to promote NT. He is becoming contemptible person worth of ridicule.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Deep down he realises what an absolute bullcrap that statement is. He has been kissing so many asses of late, trying to put his Juve past behind, almost trying to forget that he was ever part of this club, while going to absurd depths to promote NT. He is becoming contemptible person worth of ridicule.
:tup:

He just can't get enough of these sort of ridiculous statements lately.

Enjoy Azerbaijan and Malta, whilst Juve play the likes of Atletico and Olympiakos in packed stadiums.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Tevez: The departure of the Count? I could feel it. In May, time to say goodbye after the third title in a row, in his eyes I had already read everything. A feeling even stronger in the first training in July.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
"The NT games are more exciting than the CL" :sergio: :andyandbarcelona:

What a $#@!ing stooge he has become...

He just can't get enough of these sort of ridiculous statements lately.

Enjoy Azerbaijan and Malta, whilst Juve play the likes of Atletico and Olympiakos in packed stadiums.
I am very grateful for all he has done with us, but Conte please shut up.

De fuk its going on with him?.

It wasnt enought for him to leave us in despair back in preseason?.

That CL-NT comment just reiterates how absurd he is towards CL games.
Fuking lucky man, always is able to mask his lack of prowess as a coach. One say he will be exposed like the bish he is turning as of late.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)