Antonio Conte (53 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
So in other words, he's a sell out and a corporate shill AND a lackey of the very organisation that effectively tried to ruin his coaching career?
No he's not a sell out at all, is andrea agnelli a sell out for not putting 3 stars on the badge? or why not at least put 31 and 32 sul campo to compensate? Conte is in no position to show bias towards Juve off the pitch, he is a professional and he has to maintain that stance, has platini come out and said Juve have 32 titles as well? no infact he said 29 when we had '31' - http://www.football-italia.net/34525/platini-juve-have-29-titles is he a sell out too? again because of his job he has to maintain a neutral stance regardless of who they are and which clubs they have been associated with in the past.

as i said before it is about professionalism, that doesn't mean to say that is how he feels deep down, you and I know full well Conte is Juventus through and through and that will never change!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Conte beeing neutral is understandable

His decision to join the organisation that tried to wreck his career and juventus, is something else
so what about the elkanns at calciopoli? i don't remember them doing much, in fact they were sleeping in the same bed as the enemies

- - - Updated - - -

Again with the stars thing :sergio:
and platini's statement? is he a sell out too? shall we go deface his star outside the stadium because he's a sell out for not announcing to the world that Juve have however many titles we (Juve fans) should have and not that considered by everyone outside of the society would that make you feel better?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
is that your reply? common why do you even bother?

http://www.football-italia.net/34525/platini-juve-have-29-titles

"“These are the supporters, but then there is the justice system and certain rules that took those titles away. We must always choose justice. Juve paid the price, but soon enough they will get 31 or 30."

seriously read that and tell me platini is not a sell out because as far as im concerned his words are far more harsh than Conte's stance on the scudetti title numbers

he even calls it justice! as if to say Juve got what they deserved! :howler:

and by the way I'm by no means hating on Platini he's a Juventino regardless and he showed that on the pitch but at the same time this hate for Conte is getting ridiculous now and there is absolutely no justification in hating him and branding him as some sort of traitor to the club, people seem to forget that Conte is now the NT boss, some might say that they tried to screw him over, yet people forget that it was the prosecutors that passed the sentence, palazzi has nothing to do with the national team. Shall we stop sending our players to play for the NT too because the organisation they represent on their shirts 'fucked' us with calciopoli too? seriously get a fucking grip!

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
He left us in the lurch at the beginning of pre season, and jumped in bed with a disgusting organisation...now he can associate himself with the likes of Tavecchio, Lotito and Galliani all day. Shill. Sell out. And a massive hypocrite.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
He left us in the lurch at the beginning of pre season, and jumped in bed with a disgusting organisation...now he can associate himself with the likes of Tavecchio, Lotito and Galliani all day. Shill. Sell out. And a massive hypocrite.
Just like how Lippi left us in the lurch and joined inter too? still nobody cares about that because he did shit with them. Should we be hating on our players that represent the NT too because they are associating themselves with Tavecchio and co by bearing the badge of the figc on their shirts! As i said it comes down to professionalism.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
When Lippi did it, the situation in Italy was different. Conte is doing it at a time where Juve has been through some serious shit mainly due to the FIGC.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
icemaη;4689171 said:
That the only scudetto that matters are the 8 he won.
that matters to him or that matters in general? :D anyway, it sucks that he says things like those after all the years he spent here. as a Juventus legend, he shouldnt say things like those, no matter in what context, and he should stop trying to please the organization that suspended him, which was the only bad thing in a (until now) amazing coaching career...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)