Antonio Conte (47 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
Have you felt annoyed by the words of Totti as a ex Juventino?

"No, today I am the coach of the national team. If something is said about the national team then I will not hold back "

:sick:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He's just being a pro, he can't say shit when they are paying his wages, especially with Puma in there.

Look at the things Allegri said in the past, and where he is now. Conte will be back one day.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
He's just being a pro, he can't say shit when they are paying his wages, especially with Puma in there.

Look at the things Allegri said in the past, and where he is now. Conte will be back one day.
Well then, it puts into perspective his words about Juve while being here. I'm more disgusted by him not by what he said after leaving or just before, but because he portrayed himself as a diehard black and white and then just like that changed his tunes and he said all of those things.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Well then, it puts into perspective his words about Juve while being here. I'm more disgusted by him not by what he said after leaving or just before, but because he portrayed himself as a diehard black and white and then just like that changed his tunes and he said all of those things.
End of the day he's the Italy coach now and can't alienate fans and players in general with his club allegiances. This is already a massive problem with the Nazionale, and Italy in general.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)