Antonio Conte (53 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jul 20, 2012
If it's true that Conte was furious over and Bonucci's tweet (about those criticizing Juve washing their mouths out, and victory is all that matters), and had something to do with demanding the defender issue an apology, what a total piece of garbage Conte is turning into. It's fine for Roma players to run around the country screaming Juventus are cheaters, and buying referees, but Bonucci's tweet is off-base? What a joke.
Conte is a joke

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
When you think he cant go any lower this guy pulls another ace out of his sleeve. Absolutely disgusting. Soon he will be be in a hall of fame with the likes of Boniek, Vialli and few other legends that became pricks.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
because historical evidence points otherwise

If it's true that Conte was furious over and Bonucci's tweet (about those criticizing Juve washing their mouths out, and victory is all that matters), and had something to do with demanding the defender issue an apology, what a total piece of garbage Conte is turning into. It's fine for Roma players to run around the country screaming Juventus are cheaters, and buying referees, but Bonucci's tweet is off-base? What a joke.
look below :)

If Conte had any issue with it, and I don't know if he did, it will be because Bonucci continued the dispute after joining up with Italy.

You need the players to leave club stuff behind or they are just going to end up squabbling through international meet-ups.
:tup:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
If Conte had any issue with it, and I don't know if he did, it will be because Bonucci continued the dispute after joining up with Italy.

You need the players to leave club stuff behind or they are just going to end up squabbling through international meet-ups.
Voice of reason, as usual

beowulf

Dec 9, 2012
I find it sad that there is so much love for Totti in Italy. I wish that he was loathed universally like the human refuse he truly is. I'd sooner buy an Osvaldo jersey and wear it daily than speak one good word about the degenerate Totti.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
De Rossi's injured.

Florenzi is in the squad.

Destro might be.
I know DDR is injured but he's the only certain Roma player that will be playing for Conte.

Florenzi? I can't say I am surprised.

Then Juve players should have the right to say whatever they want, even on international duties. :pado:

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Who cares if Bonucci issued some Tweet?

Let Conte drop him for all I care. I hope he drops all Juve players. Screw Italy, screw ItaliaCunte.
Since when it is okay for Juventini to call the player who captained Juve for about 5 seasons and brought Juve back to titles as a coach a CUNT?

Pathetic.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Conte did the right thing, he always emphasize the team more than than the individual. It needs a strong character and Conte is no pussy compared to Prandelli.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Conte did the right thing, he always emphasize the team more than than the individual. It needs a strong character and Conte is no pussy compared to Prandelli.
this i'm afraid

and it's only right to do so conte or not conte

i bet you if it was someone else saying that other than conte, no one in this forum would have a problem with it :redface:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)