Antonio Conte (366 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Do we really have to argue about the merits of insulting our former coach and captain? That makes us no better than Milan fans.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Im not sure whats the hate for Conte. I dont love nor do I hate him. I have to admit he does like to put the show he is bigger than the club when he was our coach, keep on stressing out how he brought the club from 2 consecutive 7th places as if Juventus never existed before this. He should be grateful we gave him a chance to lead the club, with a stadium of its own and Marotta providing world class players at the right time. I am pretty sure he would never have been able to replicate this success anywhere else in Serie A.

Having said that, he does his job as perfect pro everywhere he goes. There is no need to question his loyalty as a Juventus or not , hell even we the club didn't treat Del Piero the right way why should we question about others. Football is a business as long as there is perfect professionalism , I don't see the need to question their love to Juventus, regardless how they turn out to be after they leave us.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
This club has proven that it doesn't give a fuck about it's "legends" as of late

There is a direct correlation to the management/board/leadership

But who cares, it was the management/board/leadership that won 3 consecutive scudetti and brought this club back to some respectful status. Not Conte

Now we have a tactical mastermind who is a champion leading the club. What more could a fan ask for?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Well before he joined Juve, he was Siena or Atalanta coach and he talked shit about Juve, but once he joined all Juve fans forgive him for that. I don't know why some are surprised now! He didn't change, we juve fans changed.
Please share what he said?

This Conte bashing is gettiny a bit out of hand.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

Tevez10

Aug 29, 2013

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
The guy clearly shows gratitude and remembers what a great club Juventus is. It's indicative he has no resentment towards the club or the board for that matter. He will always hold us high in his press conferences, showing class and what it is to be a gentleman with honor.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 362)