Antonio Conte (47 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Laudrup is fine, but he is getting paid huge ass money at a Qatar club now, doubt he will like to italy.
One guy in my mind seems to stand out.

SLAVEN BILIC.
IMO, if a coach goes to Qatar (or China) to take more money and do less work, his career in Europe is finished. the problem with guys like Bilic is that they are under contract. We're 2 days into preseason and need to act fast. If you know Marotta, you know he can't pull a shit like that.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
He hasn't failed yet
if he is the reason our most, by far, precious asset left, then i dont see a bigger failure than that. Itd be like the new barcelona prez driving messi to leave. whos agnelli anyway? his shot to fame is hiring conte, basically conte made agnelli, there are millions of agnellis out there, how many contes for this juve?

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
if he is the reason our most, by far, precious asset left, then i dont see a bigger failure than that. Itd be like the new barcelona prez driving messi to leave. whos agnelli anyway? his shot to fame is hiring conte, basically conte made agnelli, there are millions of agnellis out there, how many contes for this juve?
this

and double failure if he hires Allegri

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Why do you not see the fault on conte's side?
How do you abandon a team that you supposedly love?
All before your contract is expired?
You spoke of "grinta", yet when the time came you showed none?
Conte did a selfish thing, for Conte and Conte only, not Juventus, not his players

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I can't blame Conte. It's the same situation that forced LeBron to leave Cleveland the first time. He obviously loves the city but has different expectations the board is not prepared to meet. Nothing wrong with that.

I'll miss him but we'll move on. Whether Juve will be a top team anytime soon is up in the air and I personally doubt it.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
If juve can't please conte is not Agnelli's fault , if someone came and asked me for the moon i would obviously not be able to please them , because i simply can't do it . Conte knows this very well , he knows our limits and he doesn't like them , that's why he left .

Also don't forget that it also was agnelli who brought conte to juve , at a time which most people didn't have faith in him (me included) and he hadn't shown much to actually deserve a chance in a big team , it always was agnelli who pushed for conte .

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Conte did a selfish thing, for Conte and Conte only, not Juventus, not his players

why do you assume conte just up and left? what of his past behavior suggests hes the kind to do such a thing?

on the other hand of the spectrum we have agnelli, whos agnelli? what has he done for this juve?

like i said i trust the one i perceive as a real fan like you or me over some suit.

- - - Updated - - -

If juve can't please conte is not Agnelli's fault , if someone came and asked me for the moon i would obviously not be able to please them , because i simply can't do it . Conte knows this very well , he knows our limits and he doesn't like them , that's why he left .

Also don't forget that it also was agnelli who brought conte to juve , at a time which most people didn't have faith in him (me included) and he hadn't shown much to actually deserve a chance in a big team , it always was agnelli who pushed for conte .

how do you know?

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011

:tup: so how does Conte repay all this by leaving with a year left

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
He doesn't have to be kept like a hostage. Disagreement with your higher ups and different expectations mean that you're not getting pleasure from doing your job and that plays a big role in sports

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
I can't blame Conte. It's the same situation that forced LeBron to leave Cleveland the first time. He obviously loves the city but has different expectations the board is not prepared to meet. Nothing wrong with that.

I'll miss him but we'll move on. Whether Juve will be a top team anytime soon is up in the air and I personally doubt it.
Exactly what i think , i don't mind him leaving , he has higher ambitions , wants to win CL , it's his right to try and go to a better team . The thing that i hate is the way he left us .

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
You can put the blame on whoever you want, but, no director should let its most important piece of the team leave. It does not make any sense.

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
why do you assume conte just up and left? what of his past behavior suggests hes the kind to do such a thing?

on the other hand of the spectrum we have agnelli, whos agnelli? what has he done for this juve?

like i said i trust the one i perceive as a real fan like you or me over some suit.

- - - Updated - - -

how do you know?
Your trust makes no sense. Conte wanted to leave at the end of the season, or did you forget, the meetings kept him here and now he leaves for the NT. He wasn't forced out, like Gerd said he was brought here by agnelli against manys advice, why after looking so smart in hiring him would agnelli let him go now, after history?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)