Antonio Conte (177 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Because Conte's success saved his life.

You just proved my point further. The same director brought us no Success under Del Neri, meaning, it was purely Conte who was able to bring us success. Marotta is a stooge with a provincial mentality. This is just not his thing at one of the biggest clubs in the world.

I'm not sure how I proved your point here. What I said was, if he was as lousy as you said, then he should have been fired along with Del Neri, but oddly enough, he wasn't.

But again, if you want to believe that this is a shit squad with no talent, then that is your prerogative.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
I'm not sure how I proved your point here. What I said was, if he was as lousy as you said, then he should have been fired along with Del Neri, but oddly enough, he wasn't.

But again, if you want to believe that this is a $#@! squad with no talent, then that is your prerogative.
The squad is talented no doubt, but you need someone that knows how to use that talent; to design in, groom it, put the puzzle together and make it work.

Conte has obviously been pee'd off with our market strategy for years now, and Marotta has to shoulder much of that blame.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Was the right time to leave the sinking ship. Conte would be a good midtable EPL manager.

As for Vidal, as Fergie would say " he left that wee club in the north of Italy to play for one of the biggest clubs in the world".
Is that you Fellani?

Got to say this guy has some humility though, he didn't say the "biggest club in the world" as most EPL fans would, he said "one of". Humility, respect!

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
The squad is talented no doubt, but you need someone that knows how to use that talent; to design in, groom it, put the puzzle together and make it work.

Conte has obviously been pee'd off with our market strategy for years now, and Marotta has to shoulder much of that blame.

And the one who knew how to do that just walked into Juve headquarters this afternoon and quit.

So again, how is this all Marotta's fault?

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011

Thats bullcrap man, Conte could have easily honored his last year walking out had nothing to do with Marotta and all to do with the FIGC. staying to the end of his term wouldnt have hurt anyone but his chances to helm Italia

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 175)