Antonio Conte (196 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Having been a Juve fan since 1993, this is the second saddest moment of all time, second only to Serie B relegation. in 2011, AA took a small risk (small because Ferrara, Raniery and others had lowered the bar already) in hiring Conte, and got an enormous reward for that. Now, after three years of absolute domination in serie A, It's really sad to see him go.
What everyone should understand is that the club today lost its most prized asset. In my opinion, the second most prized asset is our starting midfield+Marchisio altogether. Coaches like Conte are really hard to find these days. Sad day for the club. Just sad.
My favorite moment of his reign is definitely this:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
And the one who knew how to do that just walked into Juve headquarters this afternoon and quit.

So again, how is this all Marotta's fault?
Though not all his fault, Marotta was impotent in the market.

He couldn't sell a player even if he paid the buyer.

His buying was average at best.

I could imagine all the other directors would chuckle to themselves when they received a call from him - "it's crooked eye again"

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
Totally lost my respect.

I only blame him for all this, before a month he wanted to go which was very clear, why messing us up now?

Such unprofessional move to put the team in this situation.

RFSK

Jul 19, 2013
You know what, the more i think this through, the more i believe, he could be back, in a weeks time...

And if no, Laudrup, Franck de Boer, or Montella could be really nice!!!

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
You know what, the more i think this through, the more i believe, he could be back, in a weeks time...

And if no, Laudrup, Franck de Boer, or Montella could be really nice!!!
even if he comes back, which is very very unlikely, things will never be the same. This was a shot in the back of the head of the Italian football.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
even if he comes back, which is very very unlikely, things will never be the same. This was a shot in the back of the head of the Italian football.
Laudrup is fine, but he is getting paid huge ass money at a Qatar club now, doubt he will like to italy.
One guy in my mind seems to stand out.

SLAVEN BILIC.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
hes not coming back, hes a proud man and i really doubt this was a career move. he will not work in certain conditions and i dont blame him for that. If i was agnelli id kiss his feet to come back.
I don't like conte leaving either , but if he want to leave let him leave . We are JUVENTUS , we don't wait for anyone .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 195)