Antonio Conte (42 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Exactly what i think , i don't mind him leaving , he has higher ambitions , wants to win CL , it's his right to try and go to a better team . The thing that i hate is the way he left us .
Why do you think he left like this? I personally think it might have to do with false promises from the club aka Marotta and Agnelli. Pretty sure we're close to selling Vidal and Pogba will follow next year. This releagtes Juve to a stepping stone and Conte doesn't want to work with that.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
why do you assume conte just up and left? what of his past behavior suggests hes the kind to do such a thing?

on the other hand of the spectrum we have agnelli, whos agnelli? what has he done for this juve?

like i said i trust the one i perceive as a real fan like you or me over some suit.

- - - Updated - - -

how do you know?
Juventus winning is not just conte's doing . As i said earlier it was agnelli that brought conte to juve and under his managment we have won 3 trophies . Winning is a collective thing , you win and lose together , there arer 11 players who set foot on the pitch every week . Without the pirlo's the vidal's and barzagli's we wouldn't have won . The ability of Conte was that he took a team with quality and made them express themselves to their fullest .

As for the second part , there is no other reason he may want to leave . If he thought he could win here and have a chance at CL there is no reason why he had to leave . We are talking about the same guy who said live in conference that he was much more of a juve fan than anyone

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I can't blame Conte. It's the same situation that forced LeBron to leave Cleveland the first time. He obviously loves the city but has different expectations the board is not prepared to meet. Nothing wrong with that.

I'll miss him but we'll move on. Whether Juve will be a top team anytime soon is up in the air and I personally doubt it.
No its not. LeBron didn't have one year remaining on his contract and walk out on Cleveland 2 days into the preseason.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Your trust makes no sense. Conte wanted to leave at the end of the season, or did you forget, the meetings kept him here and now he leaves for the NT. He wasn't forced out, like Gerd said he was brought here by agnelli against manys advice, why after looking so smart in hiring him would agnelli let him go now, after history?

dude you didnt answer one single question, and you continue on with your insider info azzurri stuff, you dont know crap just like the rest of us, it's really getting annoying, and this is coming from a friend.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Why do you think he left like this? I personally think it might have to do with false promises from the club aka Marotta and Agnelli. Pretty sure we're close to selling Vidal and Pogba will follow next year. This releagtes Juve to a stepping stone and Conte doesn't want to work with that.
Vidal isnt leaving and we have no indication pogba will, although that could change without Conte. Also if those players sold the money Juve would have would change alot of things so if it was about the players than maybe he would want to sell for those large amounts and bring in what he needs. He couldnt have been that idiotic, wanting Juve to spend money they didnt have while also retaining all the players he wanted. Not logical

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
From his wife's tweet it seems the word in the Agnelli household is that Conte caused a problem and there was no amicable mutual consent bs. They're blaming Conte.

So fuck the Agnelli's.

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
dude you didnt answer one single question, and you continue on with your insider info azzurri stuff, you dont know crap just like the rest of us, it's really getting annoying, and this is coming from a friend.
Leave the NT out of this. My answer is that Conte already showed he wanted out, and this was a delayed reaction to a month ago. He hasnt wanted to be here since the end of the season, and yet you blame agnelli

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Vidal isnt leaving and we have no indication pogba will, although that could change without Conte. Also if those players sold the money Juve would have would change alot of things so if it was about the players than maybe he would want to sell for those large amounts and bring in what he needs. He couldnt have been that idiotic, wanting Juve to spend money they didnt have while also retaining all the players he wanted. Not logical
Not logical? He needs Vidal and Pogba on top of other players. You can't win shit with only two good players. But maybe he saw what Serie A is becoming and wants no part of that.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Juventus winning is not just conte's doing . As i said earlier it was agnelli that brought conte to juve and under his managment we have won 3 trophies . Winning is a collective thing , you win and lose together , there arer 11 players who set foot on the pitch every week . Without the pirlo's the vidal's and barzagli's we wouldn't have won . The ability of Conte was that he took a team with quality and made them express themselves to their fullest .

As for the second part , there is no other reason he may want to leave . If he thought he could win here and have a chance at CL there is no reason why he had to leave . We are talking about the same guy who said live in conference that he was much more of a juve fan than anyone
:lol: is your memory that bad?? conte is the single one reason why we won, sure marotta helped with some key signings but to compare his output to contes?? lol gimme a break

and like i sai agnellis only call to fame is conte, conte made him.

alaska

May 25, 2013
From his wife's tweet it seems the word in the Agnelli household is that Conte caused a problem and there was no amicable mutual consent bs. They're blaming Conte.

So $#@! the Agnelli's.
Or maybe Beppe was the one who "caused a problem" by getting bum rushed by Roma and not closing a fucking deal a week and a half ago?

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011

So $#@! the Agnelli's.
who are they gonna blame? If you had an employee who told you that they would honor theyre last year of the contract then up and quit a month later, whose fault is it?

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I can't blame Conte. It's the same situation that forced LeBron to leave Cleveland the first time. He obviously loves the city but has different expectations the board is not prepared to meet. Nothing wrong with that.

I'll miss him but we'll move on. Whether Juve will be a top team anytime soon is up in the air and I personally doubt it.
and cavs tanked for years after that :facepalm2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)