Antonio Conte (140 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

SoulSiick

Schizoid Man
Oct 16, 2007
Here something I want to know juventuz's opinion about it,

Lets put it this way: I know someone who believes in a conspiracy theory that Conte kicked Del piero out of Juve, as act of vengeance because Ale took his captaincy back in the day. Now he hates Conte and blame me for liking him or even praising him stating that you shouldn't like someone who throw out the greatest Idol of this club history. He believes that all of those words Conte said about Ale last year are fake, and he believes that Conte didn't even let Ale play his last match (in league) in full because he was jealous of his popularity. There are a lot more of these kind of examples that he make but you get the idea.

So I got two questions,

1- Did you encounter such claims before ? something about Conte getting his vengeance about the captaincy?
2- What do you think about this theory ?

Before you judge me, personally I think the club and Agnelli could treat Ale better, act more professionally (I'm referring to the shareholder meeting interview), but I don't think there is anything between him and Conte, I believe these are professionals, And this is one of the biggest clubs in this sport and these changes are normal and understandable . Even if you want to put it this way, Ale didn't took Conte's captaincy, the coach did. And I think they both understand it. Specially Conte who is now a coach and knows this stuff.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
I don't buy it. They are grown ups, they don't carry silly grudges.

I would have considered this theory if Del Piero was 30 year old, but he was 38... Although he was our best forward after Vucinic last season, I think Conte didn't play him because we needed to stop reliying on him, and Conte took the risk of Juventus playing well without Del Piero.

And I agree with you, Del Piero was let go in cynical way. I personally think Conte wanted to move on from the Del Piero-era, but I don't think he had any saying on whether he should have stayed or let go.

- - - Updated - - -

Conte took back the captaincy from Del Piero :D

May 22, 2007
Here something I want to know juventuz's opinion about it,

Lets put it this way: I know someone who believes in a conspiracy theory that Conte kicked Del piero out of Juve, as act of vengeance because Ale took his captaincy back in the day. Now he hates Conte and blame me for liking him or even praising him stating that you shouldn't like someone who throw out the greatest Idol of this club history. He believes that all of those words Conte said about Ale last year are fake, and he believes that Conte didn't even let Ale play his last match (in league) in full because he was jealous of his popularity. There are a lot more of these kind of examples that he make but you get the idea.

So I got two questions,

1- Did you encounter such claims before ? something about Conte getting his vengeance about the captaincy?
2- What do you think about this theory ?

Before you judge me, personally I think the club and Agnelli could treat Ale better, act more professionally (I'm referring to the shareholder meeting interview), but I don't think there is anything between him and Conte, I believe these are professionals, And this is one of the biggest clubs in this sport and these changes are normal and understandable . Even if you want to put it this way, Ale didn't took Conte's captaincy, the couch did. And I think they both understand it. Specially Conte who is now a coach and knows this stuff.
That's ludicrous though, Conte did him a favour by not letting him complete that game.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Your friend is a petty minded moron.

Conte subbed him out so Ale could make his 30 mins long lap of immense emotions. Never ever seen a game being ignored by fans and just showering love on a player on the sidelines like that.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
there will always be some tension when a former player/friend takes a team over, especially in Italy where every thing is blown out of proportion,

It happened with Ale and Ferrera who were very close off the field but now don't speak at all,

- - - Updated - - -

He scored 2 goals, Nedved got 1 but was killing it on the field

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
there will always be some tension when a former player/friend takes a team over, especially in Italy where every thing is blown out of proportion,

It happened with Ale and Ferrera who were very close off the field but now don't speak at all,

- - - Updated - - -

He scored 2 goals, Nedved got 1 but was killing it on the field
No surprise, he could possibly still play.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 140)