Antonio Conte (150 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
FIFA enforcing FIGC faulty decision at accepting a ban which is not based on evidence, but rumors, must be a new blow at Conte's morale.
What he could dismiss as the result of a corrupted man, driven by Moratti's hand, is now stretched way beyond that...

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
According to Coriere Conte will get reduction of his ban for 3,4 or 5 months. It's very unlikely that they will absolve him completely.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Conte must find a more efficient way to send tact messages to Carrera, our subs were 10min late, hopefully that wont happend again when this matters!

And now, we must not hold anything back vs Chelsea!
I wonder about our new secret weapon, the lethal finisher, are we resting him up for the big moment?

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Conte must find a more efficient way to send tact messages to Carrera, our subs were 10min late, hopefully that wont happend again when this matters!

I wonder about our new secret weapon, the lethal finisher, are we resting him up for the big moment?
We won 3-1.

I am John

The Anallist
May 1, 2012

He wont send any message, that would risk him further suspension and make Juve name even worse.
We'll play fair and we'll still win.

Anyway, whos this lethal finisher you inferring to? Quagliarella? :)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Making the team get back into such a game is just amazing. I don't care about his selections for the game, most of you wanted him to rest our players and when he did, the same guys started talking crap about team selections!

Capo Di Tutti Capi.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 149)