Antonio Conte (40 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Mistakes are done by all coaches throughout history. But those who make mistakes and still win are greats and should not be disputed at any time.

Conte went wrong when he benched both Vidal and Asamoah. One of them should've started, though that doesn't explain what our defense did yesterday. Even Barzagli was horrible!
Yeah defense looked confused for most part of the game and very nervous too.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Mistakes happen. But those coaches who make mistakes and still win are greats and should not be disputed at all.

Conte went wrong when he benched both Vidal and Asamoah. One of them should've started, though that doesn't explain what our defense did yesterday. Even Barzagli was horrible!
that is my point, but somehow people here think I hate Conte :sergio:

He wanted to rest couple of players so they can have more energy against Chelsea. As long as he is winning I'm happy.
I am not unhappy we won, but I do give some credits to Carrera their for. and according to some members here that makes me a conte hater. :sergio:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I am not unhappy we won, but I do give some credits to Carrera their for. and according to some members here that makes me a conte hater. :sergio:
Those substitutes were Conte's decision. They said earlier how they always prepare themselves for different scenarios during the matches. And I wouldn't bet that they haven't established some sort of communication during the match.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Those substitutes were Conte's decision. They said earlier how they always prepare themselves for different scenarios during the matches. And I wouldn't bet that they haven't established some sort of communication during the match.
then still conte made a mistake with the line up.
which cost us two subs already in 55 minute

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
I really doubt Conte thought that was our best lineup, but he had to start rotating. The first 11 cant play every game.
yes i think so too, but it was pretty stupid in my eyes to replace 3 out of the 5 midfielders. and let 2 players play who didn't play for weeks (de ceglie and cacares).
Cost us two subs? :howler:
yes and a goal.
point is that their were still 40 minutes to play in which everything could happen (according cards and injured).

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
then still conte made a mistake with the line up.
which cost us two subs already in 55 minute
No, he wanted to rest Vidal, Vucinic, Asamoah and Licht. No mistakes there. He already agreed with Carrera if we fall behind to make those subs. We always played with combine team before CL match. The point is to rest some of key players. Every coach does it.
I think you're missing the point of substitutions, which is to turn the game around, exactly like we did - not to give playing time to youngsters.
Exactly.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
I think you're missing the point of substitutions, which is to turn the game around, exactly like we did - not to give playing time to youngsters.
I know but it was a big risk having two subs done already when their are still 40minutes to play.
Most here were during the match like me and now they forget cos we won.
We took a big risk making those four changing in the line up and that is conte's fault and that doesn't mean I hate him

@Nedved03

Janna vs. Conte ?

I would beat him without a doubt :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)