Antonio Conte (198 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
Making the team get back into such a game is just amazing. I don't care about his selections for the game, most of you wanted him to rest our players and when he did, the same guys started talking crap about team selections!

Capo Di Tutti Capi.
It's one thing to rest, lets say, Pirlo and Vucinic, and it's a whole other thing to leave 3 of our 5 midfielders and our CF out of the starting line up and using Caceres who looked very, very rusty.
Personally I don't care what he does, as long as he wins, and that's exactly what he's doing so i'm keeping my mouth shut, i'm just pointing out that it's not illogical for people to be a little frustrated with his decisions.

Buy on AliExpress.com

enzo

May 14, 2012
It's one thing to rest, lets say, Pirlo and Vucinic, and it's a whole other thing to leave 3 of our 5 midfielders and our CF out of the starting line up and using Caceres who looked very, very rusty.
Personally I don't care what he does, as long as he wins, and that's exactly what he's doing so i'm keeping my mouth shut, i'm just pointing out that it's not illogical for people to be a little frustrated with his decisions.
Indeed. Considering it's still early and there were only four games played I saw no reason for this formation. However, it's wise to shut up as long as we are winning. Especially with the important game of the week still coming up.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
What do you have against Conte, I don't get your hate towards him!
cos he messed up yesterday
i don't hate him, i just aren't that impressed all the time

that line up hé made yesterday was one big joke and that wasn't the first time.

now learn the different between hate and being not happy with him all the time

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
cos he messed up yesterday
i don't hate him, i just aren't that impressed all the time

that line up hé made yesterday was one big joke and that wasn't the first time.

now learn the different between hate and being not happy with him all the time
He wanted to rest couple of players so they can have more energy against Chelsea. As long as he is winning I'm happy.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Mistakes happen. But those coaches who make mistakes and still win are greats and should not be disputed at all.

Conte went wrong when he benched both Vidal and Asamoah. One of them should've started, though that doesn't explain what our defense did yesterday. Even Barzagli was horrible!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 198)