Antonio Conte (54 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
The club should make an official statement imediately, so there is no stupid speciulations foating around one day before important match.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
:lol: i can't believe this. Is the FIGC full of I.R Baboons?
10 months for 1 testamony from a lying , drug addict player.

I hope Conte goes to supreme courts and fight this bullshit.
Well isn't this a fucking Kangaroo Circus.

Can't wait for him to appeal this... these fucking muppets.

Forza Conte!

---------- Post added 10.08.2012 at 01:07 ----------

http://www.football-italia.net/22814/official-10-months-conte
:agree: FIGC is a bunch of everything dirty on this planet... Fuck them :(

The club should make an official statement imediately, so there is no stupid speciulations foating around one day before important match.
They should...

khalidkassim

Feb 2, 2007
How confident are you in the courts of appeal? Are they as foolish and dumb as the current circus Conte just got sentenced from?

AND

Is there a slight chance this whole thing could be overturned or thrown out upon appeal?

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
How confident are you in the courts of appeal? Are they as foolish and dumb as the current circus Conte just got sentenced from?

AND

Is there a slight chance this whole thing could be overturned or thrown out upon appeal?
I won't be overturned unless a miracle happens. The best we can hope for is the sentence to be reduced.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
Juventus Football Club in merito alla sentenza odierna emessa dalla Commissione Disciplinare della FIGC, riguardante i suoi tesserati per fatti relativi alla loro militanza in altre società, esprime grande soddisfazione per l'assoluzione dei suoi calciatori Leonardo Bonucci e Simone Pepe e ribadisce il proprio pieno sostegno ad Antonio Conte e Angelo Alessio, nell'auspicio che i prossimi gradi di giudizio possano infine permettere alla loro innocenza di emergere appieno.

Per quanto riguarda la posizione dei tecnici, il pool di legali, composto da professionisti designati dai singoli interessati, in piena concordia con la società, è già al lavoro per redigere i motivi d'appello, nella convinzione che le ragioni per affermare l'estraneità ai fatti addebitati siano immutate. Antonio Conte e Angelo Alessio saranno assistiti dagli avvocati Antonio De Rensis e Luigi Chiappero, cui si aggiunge l'avv. Giulia Bongiorno.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
If this ban isn't reduced severely, we're not winning anything next season. CONTE brought back JUVENTUS. He gets 110 % out of his players. We won thanks to him.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Juventus Football Club in merito alla sentenza odierna emessa dalla Commissione Disciplinare della FIGC, riguardante i suoi tesserati per fatti relativi alla loro militanza in altre società, esprime grande soddisfazione per l'assoluzione dei suoi calciatori Leonardo Bonucci e Simone Pepe e ribadisce il proprio pieno sostegno ad Antonio Conte e Angelo Alessio, nell'auspicio che i prossimi gradi di giudizio possano infine permettere alla loro innocenza di emergere appieno.

Per quanto riguarda la posizione dei tecnici, il pool di legali, composto da professionisti designati dai singoli interessati, in piena concordia con la società, è già al lavoro per redigere i motivi d'appello, nella convinzione che le ragioni per affermare l'estraneità ai fatti addebitati siano immutate. Antonio Conte e Angelo Alessio saranno assistiti dagli avvocati Antonio De Rensis e Luigi Chiappero, cui si aggiunge l'avv. Giulia Bongiorno.

Google translate...

Juventus Football Club on the ruling issued today by the Disciplinary Committee of the FIGC, concerning his membership card for facts relating to their involvement in other companies, warmly welcomes the acquittal of its players, Leonardo Bonucci and Simone Pepe and reiterates its full support Angelo Antonio Conte and Alessio, in the hope that the next degree of judgment can finally let their innocence to emerge fully.

Regarding the position of technical, legal pool, composed of professionals appointed by the individuals concerned, in full harmony with society, is already working to prepare the grounds for appeal, the conviction that the reasons for affirming the strangeness the facts alleged are unchanged. Angelo Antonio Conte and Alessio will be assisted by attorneys Anthony De Rensis and Luigi Chiappero, which is added the lawyer. Giulia Bongiorno.

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
If it would be a fair trial the other 23 players who have been at the team meeting would have to be banned also for 10 month if they believe that carobbio said the truth. the way it is now it is only a trail to harm juve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)