Antonio Conte (158 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The Guardian went with 'Conte 10 month ban for match-fixing', they seem to be deteriorating rapidly. Others went for 'involving match-fixing investigation' at least. But ultimately it makes little difference, the FIGC are a PR disaster and doing a fine job of killing the game.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
The Guardian went with 'Conte 10 month ban for match-fixing', they seem to be deteriorating rapidly. Others went for 'involving match-fixing investigation' at least. But ultimately it makes little difference, the FIGC are a PR disaster and doing a fine job of killing the game.
I don't even wanna check dutch football sites
I bet the go with this headline
Juventus coach Banned for a year in new match fixing scandal
and then in the text saying that carriabo attacked him for fixing two games of siena and more anti juve :blah: :blah: :blah:

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
And just there the damage has been done. Shit is like a stain and it will never leave us thanks to FIGC.

I wonder what we can look forward to in 5 years coming our way from FIGC?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Juventino[RUS];3799714 said:
Since they accept plea bargain it was predictable that conte is fucked up
Essentially they forced him into a ban.

For a rejected plea bargain of 3 months everyone else got 4-6 months on revision. For Conte they asked for a revised 15 months. So they forced him to go to full trial. At the full trial he couldn't even get 15 months for a guilty sentence, which shows how disproportionate that request was. But he would still get 6-10 months, so the FIGC are happy.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
So conte will now play big brother. Keeping an eye out and making sure everyone's abiding by the rules. And we'll be going back into the C.L with an inexperienced coach by the touch line.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 153)