Antonio Conte (72 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
I hate this, getting msgs from my friends and seeing shit on my FB about Conte and us being cheats, his reputation is taking a hammering now :(, the man does not deserve this :(. Forza Fucking Conte though.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Where did all the "calm down, nothing will happen" people go? :lol2:

Anyway, the damage is done and the three months we thought of in the beginning are now more than 3 times fold. When I said for the three months that we may have a chance on the league they have now disappeared totally. The CL is gone too. Hopefully with the league being so weak we can still clinch a CL spot so we can still attract players for next season otherwise we will end up in that situation we had before Conte.

Will he be able to attend training sessions or his ban a ban from everything football related? Can someone provide us with an official statement?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Where did all the "calm down, nothing will happen" people go? :lol2:

Anyway, the damage is done and the three months we thought of in the beginning are now more than 3 times fold. When I said for the three months that we may have a chance on the league they have now disappeared totally. The CL is gone too. Hopefully with the league being so weak we can still clinch a CL spot so we can still attract players for next season otherwise we will end up in that situation we had before Conte.

Will he be able to attend training sessions or his ban a ban from everything football related? Can someone provide us with an official statement?
Milan, Inter and Roma can't compete with Juve IMO. A good head on the bench is enough to clinch the title I think.

I think he can't attend training sessions or else there would be no problem replacing him for the club.

parashkev

Apr 29, 2010
You do realize, guys, that this was only the beginning? What stops the FIGC to start the same crap against, say, Carrera? Or against Pirlo? They tried Buffon already. What is to stop them from doing the same to Conte for a different "incident" all over again? What is to stop them from sending us the most "unfriendly" referees each week? What is to stop them from emptying our stadium for alleged racist chants? For 3,5,10 games?

This will not stop until we say: "We have 28 titles and we have no demands from the FIGC, it is all fine, and also we would like to personally tear this "30 sul campo" thing off and then we will give Moratti and Galliani a blowjob". Hell, this is where it is going and Agnelli will eventually bend over. They will keep fucking us in each and every way possible until we give up.

Sorry to tell you this, guys, but we are not winning anything this year or any year soon unless we drop all our claims regarding Calciopoli. So, either way - we are fucked for life.

Forza Conte! Fuck FIGC!

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
How do you know how we are going to do next season when you don't know what role Conte will have? Never mind that we will go to appeals.

I said early on that the FIGC aim high with exaggerated punishments, and then appeals knock them down by half or more. In 2006 with Juve admitting guilt and facing a shit storm we went from Serie C1 and -30 points to Serie B with -9.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
I think we're good on the Serie A front, we're too good for everyone else, but in the CL i'd worry for us, especially if we don't get a good striker in the next 3 weeks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 70)