Antonio Conte (154 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
BTW what a surprise that the newspapers knew the exact amount Conte would get and that Bonucci and Pepe would be acquitted.

Italy...what a disgusting country.
Disgusting to say the least :(

Corruption at its finest :tdown:

Now the press has guessed the verdicts correctly, let's see if they guess how Conte will be banned after appealing (3 months mentioned and it may even be 2 months after two appeals :xfinger:)

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
BTW what a surprise that the newspapers knew the exact amount Conte would get and that Bonucci and Pepe would be acquitted.

Italy...what a disgusting country.
poor italians around here :rab: for them :D
:sergio: :sergio: :sergio: to the verdict
I said to my friend that juve will win the league easily
but now I heavily doubt it :sad:

We will miss conte so much :andy2:

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Might as well get the sentences from the media. Ridiculous system. So what happens to the 23 players who disputed Carobbio's accusations?

Socrates

Apr 2, 2012
Goal.com said:
The Juventus coach has received a 10-month suspension for his role in the match-fixing scandal, while Leonardo Bonucci and Simone Pepe have both been acquitted
What role are these assholes from Goal.com talking about? He had no role. They make it sound like he's some ring leader. I guess it sounds juicier and more interesting than saying he may not have reported a couple of matches that may have been fixed which he may have known about.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 144)