Antonio Conte (67 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
:lol:

Tell 'em this for me: I'm gonna castrate your dad, and make you eat his dick, then imma rape your mom and defecate in your sisters pussy. All the meanwhile you'll be tied up in a chair watching the entire scene, and the entire thing will be concluded by you getting raped.....by a midget named Giovinco.

I'll +Rep you for life :D

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
what is frustrating is the ppl behind all this hope to achieve at the very minimum disrupt our transfer campaign as no top player will want to come here under this cloud of insecurity and negative (and very fucking false) perceptions being constructed again by the anti-juve italian media etc especially after an out-of-this world season

Diego

Aug 30, 2005
This is crap. This would never happened if Gianni Agnelli were alive. No policeman/ investigator would dare search our coach's house. Juve management are not that powerful anymore. Look at all that has happened after Gianni's death. RIP avvocato!

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

Tell 'em this for me: I'm gonna castrate your dad, and make you eat his dick, then imma rape your mom and defecate in your sisters pussy. All the meanwhile you'll be tied up in a chair watching the entire scene, and the entire thing will be concluded by you getting raped.....by a midget named Giovinco.

I'll +Rep you for life :D

Awesomeness!

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Actually Conte talking about him being attacked at his house after he defeated his hometown Bari, with Siena, is just a proof of what mentality he has. He's a competitive guy. Winning means everything to him even if it displeases others. if he was a corrupt person/cheater he'd think of his own benefit first and wouldn't have had put himself in such a position in the first place.
I'm sure he'd come clean out of this.
The only problem is our mercato if it drags on, now it's that Marotta guy's time. let's see what political/negotiating skills he's got to lure top players here amidst these distractions.It's do or die for him imo. if he can't pull it, he should GTFO.I know it's not his fault, but a top businessman should show his worth in these type of situations.

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
Actually Conte talking about him being attacked at his house after he defeated his hometown Bari, with Siena, is just a proof of what mentality he has. He's a competitive guy. Winning means everything to him even if it displeases others. if he was a corrupt person/cheater he'd think of his own benefit first and wouldn't have had put himself in such a position in the first place.
I'm sure he'd come clean out of this.
The only problem is our mercato if it drags on, now it's that Marotta guy's time. let's see what political/negotiating skills he's got to lure top players here amidst these distractions.It's do or die for him imo. if he can't pull it, he should GTFO.I know it's not his fault, but a top businessman should show his worth in these type of situations.
This.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
He's a pure winner, we're retards if we ever let him go. I want 10 seasons minimum. No leaving and coming back either a la Lippi, I want 10 years of interrupted badassery on our bench.

enzo

May 14, 2012
This is crap. This would never happened if Gianni Agnelli were alive. No policeman/ investigator would dare search our coach's house. Juve management are not that powerful anymore. Look at all that has happened after Gianni's death. RIP avvocato!
I'm not sure about that. This isn't solely an attack on Juventus. I mean, they searched the training camp of the Azzurri. Why the hell are they trying to harm their own national team? They could have solved this without all the media attention.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)