Antonio Conte (157 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Yep, the damage has been done. I even had a Milanista scumbag friend of mine SMS me today saying "Oh I see Juve are back to their old ways". I wanted strangle the $#@!.

Seriously, Italy is such a $#@!hole; a backwards, third world country. All we can do is hope this $#@! with Conte passes without much incident and his name is cleared once and for all from this garbage, so the club and manager can focus on next season. This stuff is such an unnecessary and unwanted distraction.
Let's face it there's no way in hell that those milan scumbags does not have a hand in this.
I mean their sh!t for clubs are in deep financial holes due to FFP, so much so that they can't buy big names in transfer market,(even that dirtbag Ibra's said it) in fact they're inclined to sell to maintain financial balance, so when they hear about all this, what Berlusconi, Moratti's media mafia come up with? : "If we can't make a move in transfer market, we won't let Juve to do so either.
So: It wouldn't hurt if "somehow" Conte/Juve gets involved in this, all it takes is one douchebag player to mention his name, our media will take it from there, and while we're at it, it won't hurt to have his house searched for no apparent reason. it just gives us more sh!t to spread."
Conte/Juve getting involved is just their tactics to stop/disrupt our progress.

But what they didn't learn from this season is that Conte thrives on these dirty play from his opponents. it just makes him more determined to fvck them even harder, come next season.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
IT DOESN'T MATTER.

Here's what an average tv viewer in Europe sees:

a) Juventus are relegated because of match fixing
b) Juve's head coach Conte is now under investigation because of his involvement in a betting scandal

You tell me what he'll conclude.
And Fucktards in the USA still ask, "Is your team back in the First Division, I heard they got in some trouble." Right fuck face, 6 years ago. People are wangs.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Im just hoping that at least conte will get out of this clean....because he is irreplacable and without him, our mext season is a much as over before it even started.

Fact-

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I was busy yesterday, so I actually didn't read/hear that Agnelli ruled out replacing Conte even if he were to get banned. Today, Elkann confirmed this, and said that the club's stance on Conte is clear. The club will stand by him. This means that if the unthinkable happens, and Conte gets suspended, Conte could still coach the club through Angelo Alessio, who would be our man on the sidelines while Conte's serving his ban. As long as we're talking months and not years, of course.

But anyway, fuck all this. It's almost not relevant, as Conte is 99% certain to walk from all of this, given that the only piece of "evidence" they have against him is Carobbio's foul mouth.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Yep, the damage has been done. I even had a Milanista scumbag friend of mine SMS me today saying "Oh I see Juve are back to their old ways". I wanted strangle the cunt.

Seriously, Italy is such a shithole; a backwards, third world country. All we can do is hope this shit with Conte passes without much incident and his name is cleared once and for all from this garbage, so the club and manager can focus on next season. This stuff is such an unnecessary and unwanted distraction.
Man shut the fuck up with that.
The country of Italy has nothing to do it. Start hating on Milan, Inter and the media that start and hype this shit.

Jul 1, 2010
Man shut the fuck up with that.
The country of Italy has nothing to do it. Start hating on Milan, Inter and the media that start and hype this shit.
You've been to Italy? It is indeed a very corrupt place, if you want anything to get done when you're going to public services, you always need to give the people money under the table...

And I won't even mention the bureaucratic nightmare that is Italy...

enzo

May 14, 2012
You've been to Italy? It is indeed a very corrupt place, if you want anything to get done when you're going to public services, you always need to give the people money under the table...

Yes, there always has been a certain sensitivity for corruption in Italy. But it has tended to get worse in the last decades during Berlusconi as prime minister. Over years more and more taxes targetting the wealthy were lowered or abolished, while the working and middle class earned less and less. The people could only watch how Silvio protected himself and his friends by turning down one case of tax fraud after another. More and more Italians started to give a shit. Now you have corrupt people spread over all classes, from the poor to the rich.

It will not get better soon if the government does not start investing money into the economy instead of saving it. If the people have work and earn enough money to lead a good live, the problem of corruption can be tackled, given the government goes ahead and acts as a good role model.

Jul 1, 2010
Yes, there always has been a certain sensitivity for corruption in Italy. But it has tended to get worse in the last decades during Berlusconi as prime minister. Over years more and more taxes targetting the wealthy were lowered or abolished, while the working and middle class earned less and less. The people could only watch how Silvio protected himself and his friends by turning down one case of tax fraud after another. More and more Italians started to give a shit. Now you have corrupt people spread over all classes, from the poor to the rich.

It will not get better soon if the government does not stop saving money instead of investing it. If the people have work and earn enough money to lead a good live, the problem of corruption can be tackled, given the government goes ahead and acts as a good role model.
This, you mean? :D

enzo

May 14, 2012
My Italian is a bit rusty, but I know the video. Yes I sort of mean that :)

By the way, I think it must be said, that it is wrong to call Italy as a whole corrupt. The majority of people are very friendly, hard working and kind. Who has ever been to Italy or even lived there some time will agree with me.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

Have you ever been to Italy then? I never had to give people money under the table.. It is a bureaucratic nightmare though.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Yep, the damage has been done. I even had a Milanista scumbag friend of mine SMS me today saying "Oh I see Juve are back to their old ways". I wanted strangle the cunt.
It's plausible denial. It's harder to accept that your club failed than it is to blame scandal or identify clear denial of Muntari's Scudetto-winning goal. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 157)