Antonio Conte (150 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
I can't handle another scandale. Not because I'm afraid that Juventus (or Conte or Bonucci) had anything to do with this, but now I have to listen to a lot of douches talking shit about Italian football. The newspapers are already talking about that Conte is involved, but they are of course not mentioning that it was before he started to coach Juventus... And now people on a Danish football forum is suggesting that every Italian team should be banned from European football for at least two years. So much stupidity... :facepalm:

p0rcupine_tree

love the art in yourself
Feb 27, 2005
just the thought that bonucci at that age being a kid might do it for money or could be tricked...look at massiello since he aint that a player wants to burn others carrier...but again mauri at this age did...

---------- Post added 28.05.2012 at 20:31 ----------

ofcourse

---------- Post added 28.05.2012 at 20:32 ----------

my question is how did they find out about mauri??? is he found guilty???

p0rcupine_tree

love the art in yourself
Feb 27, 2005
why do stupid ppl say juve out of CL nxt year??? that makes no logic...the funny thing for today was a danish reporter saying that ALL italian teams must be banned from europe for 2-3 years...actually ive never seen someone destroying himself so much as FIGC...efore the euros like a week...FIGC WHAT R U DOING??????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 150)