Antonio Conte (145 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
2006 team was incredible. And it was such a great mix of factors. Calciopoli had just erupted, but the team had so many Juve players. So many players who were incredibly talented, but had performed rather poorly on the international stage.. Lippi as a coach, Cannavaro who was an absolute monster, Pirlo who invented a new role altogether.. And then there's the fact it was actually a rather enjoyable WC in general too.

2006 was awesome. Also, it still hurts @Bjerknes
it was probably the last great WC for some time. I've little doubt Russia and Qatar will fuck up the next 2 and then there's the great plan to expand to 48 teams :sigh:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
The Italy teams of 98 and 2002 were both superior to the 2006 edition. It's a shame penalties and refereeing fucked them over in both editions respectively.
I used to think so, but upon closer inspection I think the 2006 team had a better defence (don't forget that Coco was starting in 02) and a far more balanced midfield than the 98 and 02 teams. 98 had a strike force that was impossible to match for any other nt (I mean Baggio, Del Piero, Vieri, Inzaghi and Chiesa, fuck me), but truth be told they didn't do much with it.

Jun 6, 2015
Easiest title ever for him :conte:
PL the most competitive league :ghey: Conte destroying it with ease. The fun thing is that he has actually lost against three direct rivals but beaten all these shit clubs that English people like to overrate. PL has one really good team, five decent ones and the rest are complete shit.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
PL the most competitive league :ghey: Conte destroying it with ease. The fun thing is that he has actually lost against three direct rivals but beaten all these shit clubs that English people like to overrate. PL has one really good team, five decent ones and the rest are complete shit.
Thats very accurate but I think City is a really good team too on paper. Their defense is shit but so is everyones over there

Jun 6, 2015
Thats very accurate but I think City is a really good team too on paper. Their defense is shit but so is everyones over there
Yeah City will be really good team soon enough and even at the moment when they're on their game they can win against anyone as seen already in the CL this season. They just need to find consistency and a good defense would definitely help in that.

- - - Updated - - -

Might have been a bit harsh on Everton too in that first post they are close to being a decent team too.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Glad for him and I don't care if somes came with this EPL is a pathetic league argument. Conte is the best coach in what he does, IMO he only needs to show he learn how to adapt and read well big UCL games cuz that was his big debt over here

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
This Conte and UCL issue! It really should stop.

In his first UCL, he got knocked out from the QF (first time since Capello's Juve) by a legendary triple-winning Bayern. He only failed in his second attempt when he got knocked out by playing two halves in two days on a potato field.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
This Conte and UCL issue! It really should stop.

In his first UCL, he got knocked out from the QF (first time since Capello's Juve) by a legendary triple-winning Bayern. He only failed in his second attempt when he got knocked out by playing two halves in two days on a potato field.
So did we play just that game on that group stage? Weird, don't?

BTW BM didn't defeat us. They fucked us hard

- - - Updated - - -

And Benfica kicking us out of EL with a final to be play in our stadium was also great

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
So did we play just that game on that group stage? Weird, don't?

BTW BM didn't defeat us. They fucked us hard

- - - Updated - - -

And Benfica kicking us out of EL with a final to be play in our stadium was also great
:tup:

I see people saying what KO says above a lot lately, then someone else mentiones what you said here and then there is no response. Then few weeks/months later again the same

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
:tup:

I see people saying what KO says above a lot lately, then someone else mentiones what you said here and then there is no response. Then few weeks/months later again the same
Allegris team that made it to thw final also left it to the last game, nobody in Italy cares about EL, rightfully so a mickey mouse cup, so as KO said conte choking in CL is a bunch of balloney

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 136)