Antonio Conte (30 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
He's doing well, but he can concentrate on the league. Just like with us at first.
Let's see how CFC fans will react to seeing their first 11 playing 94mins vs Brighton & Hove Albion at home 3 days before an important CL game next season.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He would have been perfect for us if he wasnt so defensive minded and sttubborn.

I hope that all this experiences abroad make him a more aseasoned and open mided coach if he someday returns.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Him in the Premier League has been insane. He is out-coaching the entire league.

I will be interested in seeing how he performs in the CL with Chelsea.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Diego Costa didn't travel will Chelsea squad for clash against Leicester after blazing row with Chelsea boss Antonio Conte

Diego Costa's head has been turned by interest from China, where he would become the highest paid player in the world

After the argument at #Chelsea's training ground, Antonio Conte reportedly shouted 'go to China' at Diego Costa.
Conte can win the league with borriello and Bendtner in the side let alone Costa

Oct 31, 2016
He will eventually, if club manage to get rid of the reason of his departure.
Think he's settled very well in London and the fans can't get enough of him. I have explained here Chelsea's resources and there is no reason to do it again - bottom line is he will have unlimited amounts of money to spend and build the squad he wants.

He's won everybody over at the club just a few weeks back when the regular employees at Chelsea FC had the Christmas party. I'm not talking about the players or his staff, but the doormen at Cobham, the guys responsible with taking care of the training pitches, the girls cleaning the toilets and so on. These people had their own Christmas party and Antonio Conte came over for two hours, spoke with them, wished them happy holidays and brought every single one of them a gift consisting of a bottle of wine and a handwritten message. Usually managers at Chelsea FC used to send a video recording for these people, but Antonio Conte chose to go there by himself and be close to them.

Before the Bournemouth match he held the usual press conference and afterwards he invited all the journalists who attended the presser out for a pint in a pub called The Plough which is near Cobham, Chelsea's training ground. You can hear the story here http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p04mk7j4 related by BBC's John Southall. He was among those invited for a pint.

And the most important thing in all of this is that now more than ever we need stability at Chelsea FC. Our plans for a new 60k seats stadium have been approved by council just a few days ago. This season and the next season are the last ones before Stamford Bridge gets demolished and we relocate to Wembley for three years. Not only we'll play our home matches on neutral venue, but an unstable situation regarding the manager is the last thing we would need at that point.

Frankly he is at Chelsea to stay. The way he acts and does his job tells me he has no plan to leave anytime soon. This time around it'll be different than it was with Juventus' people in charge because if there is any player he wants, Chelsea will be doing everything to get him regardless of name and price tag.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Think he's settled very well in London and the fans can't get enough of him. I have explained here Chelsea's resources and there is no reason to do it again - bottom line is he will have unlimited amounts of money to spend and build the squad he wants.

He's won everybody over at the club just a few weeks back when the regular employees at Chelsea FC had the Christmas party. I'm not talking about the players or his staff, but the doormen at Cobham, the guys responsible with taking care of the training pitches, the girls cleaning the toilets and so on. These people had their own Christmas party and Antonio Conte came over for two hours, spoke with them, wished them happy holidays and brought every single one of them a gift consisting of a bottle of wine and a handwritten message. Usually managers at Chelsea FC used to send a video recording for these people, but Antonio Conte chose to go there by himself and be close to them.

Before the Bournemouth match he held the usual press conference and afterwards he invited all the journalists who attended the presser out for a pint in a pub called The Plough which is near Cobham, Chelsea's training ground. You can hear the story here http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p04mk7j4 related by BBC's John Southall. He was among those invited for a pint.

And the most important thing in all of this is that now more than ever we need stability at Chelsea FC. Our plans for a new 60k seats stadium have been approved by council just a few days ago. This season and the next season are the last ones before Stamford Bridge gets demolished and we relocate to Wembley for three years. Not only we'll play our home matches on neutral venue, but an unstable situation regarding the manager is the last thing we would need at that point.

Frankly he is at Chelsea to stay. The way he acts and does his job tells me he has no plan to leave anytime soon. This time around it'll be different than it was with Juventus' people in charge because if there is any player he wants, Chelsea will be doing everything to get him regardless of name and price tag.
He will want a change eventually.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)