Antonio Conte (156 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
He's a great guy and a great manager. The team he managed at the euros is my favourite all time Italian team.

Never seen the national team mean so much for everyone involved than when he was manager.

It was so sad we couldn't bring the trophy home because that was a brilliant team he had going.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
He's a great guy and a great manager. The team he managed at the euros is my favourite all time Italian team.

Never seen the national team mean so much for everyone involved than when he was manager.

It was so sad we couldn't bring the trophy home because that was a brilliant team he had going.
what about 2006?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

Yeah, fuck that 2006 team, this was the one that achieved what everybody wanted.

Kill witsel

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Conte's team had more heart and more togetherness which is why I loved them so mich
I dunno, that 2006 Italy seemed pretty special in every aspect, apart from it never having the chance to live a Cinderella story due to the players being too good, if we talk about bad players then 2016 definitely wins

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Yeah, fuck that 2006 team, this was the one that achieved what everybody wanted.

Kill witsel
I dunno, that 2006 Italy seemed pretty special in every aspect, apart from it never having the chance to live a Cinderella story due to the players being too good, if we talk about bad players then 2016 definitely wins
It was just a true underdog team that fought for every inch of grass on the pitch. Sure they didn't win the Euro's but doesn't mean I have to like the 2006 team more because they won the trophy.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
It was just a true underdog team that fought for every inch of grass on the pitch. Sure they didn't win the Euro's but doesn't mean I have to like the 2006 team more because they won the trophy.
Conte's Italy was the most disgusting Italy side I have ever seen in my life. They overachieved like crazy, which says a lot about the coach. However as a team, I don't see anything likeable about them, but the tears that got dropped when they lost :lol: i enjoyed that :lol:

2006 team was pure sex, all over everywhere, except for materazzi he's like u, disgusting. Would've been a crime if that generation was trophyless, would also be a crime if Conte's Italy won something

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
2006 team was incredible. And it was such a great mix of factors. Calciopoli had just erupted, but the team had so many Juve players. So many players who were incredibly talented, but had performed rather poorly on the international stage.. Lippi as a coach, Cannavaro who was an absolute monster, Pirlo who invented a new role altogether.. And then there's the fact it was actually a rather enjoyable WC in general too.

2006 was awesome. Also, it still hurts @Bjerknes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 154)