Antonio Conte (33 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jun 6, 2015
He looks so thrilled!
Another record broken, something moronho and whisky nose couldnt do. Heres to fourth :juventus:
I actually read somewhere that Mourinho has won the PL manager of the month award three times during his whole career which seems odd considering he has won the PL title three times.

edit. Just checked Mourinho has won it four times, has almost as many PL manager of the year awards (3) :lol:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I actually read somewhere that Mourinho has won the PL manager of the month award three times during his whole career which seems odd considering he has won the PL title three times.

edit. Just checked Mourinho has won it four times, has almost as many PL manager of the year awards (3) :lol:
Until recently Hazard had never won player of the month, but had won player of the year.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006

edit. Just checked Mourinho has won it four times, has almost as many PL manager of the year awards (3)
The record is about three times in a row and not how many times. Whisky nose I think won it 17 times during his career.

Jun 6, 2015
The record is about three times in a row and not how many times. Whisky nose I think won it 17 times during his career.
I know I just found it hilarious that Conte already almost equaled Mourinho's tally of the manager of the month awards.

- - - Updated - - -

Until recently Hazard had never won player of the month, but had won player of the year.
That doesn't really make sense either. I reckon they like to give the monthly award to someone who has surprised a bit then.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Diego Costa didn't travel will Chelsea squad for clash against Leicester after blazing row with Chelsea boss Antonio Conte

Diego Costa's head has been turned by interest from China, where he would become the highest paid player in the world

After the argument at #Chelsea's training ground, Antonio Conte reportedly shouted 'go to China' at Diego Costa.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Diego Costa didn't travel will Chelsea squad for clash against Leicester after blazing row with Chelsea boss Antonio Conte

Diego Costa's head has been turned by interest from China, where he would become the highest paid player in the world

After the argument at #Chelsea's training ground, Antonio Conte reportedly shouted 'go to China' at Diego Costa.
If true, this could change everything

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)