Antonio Conte (19 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I don't know if everyone hates him. But the pattern is similar. People hate him because there are a bunch of guys always bumping his thread and hyping him up so much so that they've become to be known as 'Juve fans' themselves.
Ahhh, yes every forum has their Hists and KO's. Nuthuggers who love certain players/coaches more than the own club they claim to support.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I don't know if everyone hates him. But the pattern is similar. People hate him because there are a bunch of guys always bumping his thread and hyping him up so much so that they've become to be known as 'Juve fans' themselves.
Situations not comparable, Conte except for one CL campaign never really faltered for us. While Allegri was truly bad for them nearly season and half, there were of course big mitigating factors, but at end of the day he was genuinely clueless and out of his depth still til the end , was lacking on tactics and player management, even if he wasn't tge main issue I get why Milan fans would grow to dislike him then (besides big games which was Allegris Forte).

While for Juve fans, beside sudden exit and some petty behavior, there is no real foundation to genuinely dislike anything of what Conte achieved with us. Even more so because the extra layer that is being a legend that has shown he loves Juve to the core both off and on the field.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Situations not comparable, Conte except for one CL campaign never really faltered for us. While Allegri was truly bad for them nearly season and half, there were of course big mitigating factors, but at end of the day he was genuinely clueless and out of his depth still til the end , was lacking on tactics and player management, even if he wasn't tge main issue I get why Milan fans would grow to dislike him then (besides big games which was Allegris Forte).

While for Juve fans, beside sudden exit and some petty behavior, there is no real foundation to genuinely dislike anything of what Conte achieved with us. Even more so because the extra layer that is being a legend that has shown he loves Juve to the core both off and on the field.

You're to hard on Allegri, but right about Conte

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
As I said there were mitigating factors for the joke state of Milan that had nothing to do with him, but as someone who watched all Milan games then, it's undeniable how clueless Allegri became with them. He completely ran out of ideas when he couldn't use Ibra as his anymore. Milan went out there with zero tactics and no motivation that last year and it's disingenuous to not hold the coach accountable for it.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012

Agree that the situations are a bit different but merely saying the pattern is a bit similar.

And I also agree the hate towards Conte here is for petty reasons too and really unnecessary.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Ahhh, yes every forum has their Hists and KO's. Nuthuggers who love certain players/coaches more than the own club they claim to support.
Modern phaggot fans who haven't realized that only kids should be such fanboys.

- - - Updated - - -

Agree that the situations are a bit different but merely saying the pattern is a bit similar.

And I also agree the hate towards Conte here is for petty reasons too and really unnecessary.
But who really hates him? People were/are angry with the way he acted, which is totally understandable. But when there is people who keeps defending everything Conte has done, you should know by now how people here react.

Oct 31, 2016
Conte and Allegri are both quality managers, but to judge Conte only by his Champions League record and say "This season does not matter, it's the next one when he will have to prove himself in Champions League" is a bit naive if you ask me. Fergie has managed United for 27 years and has only reached the Champions League Final three times (won two, lost one). Actually his record in Europe was piss poor compared to his domestic one. Does this make him a failure? Bloody no mate. He is probably the greatest manager to have ever braced the game, took United to a new level both in football terms and financially. Left United as the richest club in the world and now, almost four years since his retirement, they are still the richest club in the world, all this while winning jack shit and missing Champions League football twice in three years.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Conte and Allegri are both quality managers, but to judge Conte only by his Champions League record and say "This season does not matter, it's the next one when he will have to prove himself in Champions League" is a bit naive if you ask me. Fergie has managed United for 27 years and has only reached the Champions League Final three times (won two, lost one). Actually his record in Europe was piss poor compared to his domestic one. Does this make him a failure? Bloody no mate. He is probably the greatest manager to have ever braced the game, took United to a new level both in football terms and financially. Left United as the richest club in the world and now, almost four years since his retirement, they are still the richest club in the world, all this while winning jack shit and missing Champions League football twice in three years.
Nope

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Conte and Allegri are both quality managers, but to judge Conte only by his Champions League record and say "This season does not matter, it's the next one when he will have to prove himself in Champions League" is a bit naive if you ask me. Fergie has managed United for 27 years and has only reached the Champions League Final three times (won two, lost one). Actually his record in Europe was piss poor compared to his domestic one. Does this make him a failure? Bloody no mate. He is probably the greatest manager to have ever braced the game, took United to a new level both in football terms and financially. Left United as the richest club in the world and now, almost four years since his retirement, they are still the richest club in the world, all this while winning jack $#@! and missing Champions League football twice in three years.
Nope, he might be the best MU manager (Busby says hi), but that's about it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)