Antonio Conte (156 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
PSG or Atletico ( @Hists wet dream) are his next destination imo
Its back to Juve after Chelsea. Maybe Bayern or Real...barca will keep hiring weird coaches. Its served them well so far.

ATM or PSG would be a step back because his Chelsea will be a force to reckon with. He will be back to lay the foundations for the next Juve generation.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Its back to Juve after Chelsea. Maybe Bayern or Real...barca will keep hiring weird coaches. Its served them well so far.

ATM or PSG would be a step back because his Chelsea will be a force to reckon with. He will be back to lay the foundations for the next Juve generation.
Well, hes bound to take a stepback at some point anyway, cant always take over better clubs, especially if all of them wont be looking for a new coach when hes free. Also, PSG isnt a stepback to Chelsea really, neither is Atletico. Could change in a few years but doesent have to be

- - - Updated - - -

*Keeps one clean sheet*

"Klopp has now solved Liverpool's defensive issues"
Hes now ready for Serie A

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Well, hes bound to take a stepback at some point anyway, cant always take over better clubs, especially if all of them wont be looking for a new coach when hes free. Also, PSG isnt a stepback to Chelsea really, neither is Atletico. Could change in a few years but doesent have to be

- - - Updated - - -

Hes now ready for Serie A
Did you just say Chelsea is a better club than Juve?

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
I think the story a couple of years ago was that Conte wanted to go to Milan but we refused.

I think there is a good chance that we will see Conte, Pep and Simeone in Italy in 3-4 years.
I think Conte will be Milan coach in a couple of years, when the chinese money start coming in.
Simeone will go to Inter in 2018.
Pep might go to Juve, when hes time in City are over. Afterall Italy is the only one of the major leagues he never coached in and I think that he would like that challenge one day.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I think the story a couple of years ago was that Conte wanted to go to Milan but we refused.

I think there is a good chance that we will see Conte, Pep and Simeone in Italy in 3-4 years.
I think Conte will be Milan coach in a couple of years, when the chinese money start coming in.
Pep might go to Juve, when hes time in City are over. Afterall Italy is the only one of the major leagues he never coached in and I think that he would like that challenge one day.
lol cool story bro.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
They havent shown half the intention to invest as heavily in serie a
The Milan takeover are not finished yet. When it is finished you will see the investments. Just this week a spokesman for Sunning said they were going to invest heavy to make Merda the best team in the world.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

After his stint at City he won't be considered a top coach anymore :lol:

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
At least he would fix our passing game.

- - - Updated - - -

The Milan takeover are not finished yet. When it is finished you will see the investments. Just this week a spokesman for Sunning said they were going to invest heavy to make Merda the best team in the world.
I hope they do. Lets have some serious competition in this boring league

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 154)