Antonio Conte (15 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nov 1, 2002
I think the story a couple of years ago was that Conte wanted to go to Milan but we refused.

I think there is a good chance that we will see Conte, Pep and Simeone in Italy in 3-4 years.
I think Conte will be Milan coach in a couple of years, when the chinese money start coming in.
Simeone will go to Inter in 2018.
Pep might go to Juve, when hes time in City are over. Afterall Italy is the only one of the major leagues he never coached in and I think that he would like that challenge one day.
Conte is Milan fan?

Buy on AliExpress.com

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
I would push for his return if I were you guys. Juventus has stagnated under Allegri, Antonio will have access to ressources he's been requesting now, however at the same time, I'd rather you guys stick with Allegri. :D
Easier to deal with.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I think the story a couple of years ago was that Conte wanted to go to Milan but we refused.

I think there is a good chance that we will see Conte, Pep and Simeone in Italy in 3-4 years.
I think Conte will be Milan coach in a couple of years, when the chinese money start coming in.
Simeone will go to Inter in 2018.
Pep might go to Juve, when hes time in City are over. Afterall Italy is the only one of the major leagues he never coached in and I think that he would like that challenge one day.
:lol:

I like making up stories like these from time to time too

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Marching on without Costa and Kante. Used a front 3 of Pedro-Hazard-Willian. Will soon break the EPL's all time record of consecutive wins. Tactically clueless.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Where do I begin
Thats the question?

- - - Updated - - -

Juventino★★★;5432568 said:
Conte is Milan fan?
More like he wanted a new challenge. He thought he had taken us as far ad we could come and therefore could only disappoint. Dont now if the story is true offcourse, but it was a rumour when he left us.

Oct 31, 2016
Clever tactics from Antonio Conte yesterday. Bournemouth usually play a classic 4-4-1-1 formation, but switched to five at the back and packed the midfield with four central midfielders against Chelsea.

With Diego Costa on five yellow cards, Batshuayi was bound to start. All the signs were pointing to this, even Conte mentioned it in the presser. But think he's changed his mind with one hour before the match, as soon as he saw the teamsheet.

I watch Antonio Conte closely on the touchline and he wants the team to press high up the pitch everytime, but yesterday it was different. When Bournemouth was building from the back, Conte instructed the three up front (Hazard, Pedro, Willian) to sit deep and let them have the ball. He played on the counter yesterday and it worked perfectly. Chelsea had only 45% possession of the ball in the end, but Hazard, Pedro and Willian's pace was too much for Bournemouth.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)