Antonio Conte (163 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oct 31, 2016
Given that pretty much only EPL teams can afford him, I won't be surprised if he preemptively applied for that visa just in case
That's the tourist visa. You can apply for that "just in case", but you would not have to go to your native country to secure it. You can get that in the UK.

In this case it is about the working visa. You can't apply for that unless The Minister of State for Employment had already received the paperwork necessarily to start the employment process.

English media reckon he's coming to EPL with Chelsea as front runners for his signature. Rumour is he favours a move here.

- - - Updated - - -

So what I am trying to say is that it seems that one club in particular has sent the paperwork already and all the signs indicate it's Chelsea the club in matter. They are probably rushing this because of the upcoming holidays and want the paperwork to be done before that and have the player sign in the early days of the January transfer window.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
How long do you guys think he'll stay at Chelsea? His three years here was the longest he has been at a single club.
If he can keep the players motivated and he doesn't lose motivation himself like he did at Juve then he will be there for as long as he wants. He will have a lot of money to spend and be able to bring in the players he wants which he was not able to do so much here due to financial restrictions at the time.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
If he can keep the players motivated and he doesn't lose motivation himself like he did at Juve then he will be there for as long as he wants. He will have a lot of money to spend and be able to bring in the players he wants which he was not able to do so much here due to financial restrictions at the time.
I can't see him lasting at any one club for more than 3/4 years. Not with the insane pressure and high-intensity workload he puts on his players. He and/or his players will eventually burn-out and he'll need a change of scenery.

Apr 9, 2015
Allegri came also from the bottom :D
He coached first Aglianese, SPAL, Grosseto and Sassuolo before he joined Cagliari and got fame.
He promoted Sassuolo from Serie C to Serie B isn't it?

A lot of Italian coaches came from the bottom btw. What do you think of Ancelotti who started at Reggina (?) and Lippi who also started in Serie C. Same for Ranieri etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 157)