Antonio Conte (32 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Should have beaten Danes and Galata at home tbf, also Danes away. We only had 1 win in a group with Galata and some Danish team in it, which wasnt anything to be proud of. Should have beaten Benfica at home too later in the EL

A team that has Buffon, Bonucci, Barzagli, Chiellini, De Rossi ain't shit. It was the 4th strongest team in the tournament on paper after Germany, France and Spain arguably. Going out vs Germany on PKs was OK, but he also made the mistake to win his group which cost him an almost guaranteed SF and a probable final too. Fucking Eder
Conte getting blamed for winning the group :lol:

This place is amazing.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
conte is a driven man, of course he was disappointed that he failed in the cl with the same team which played a final with allegri. juve's failure during conte's 2nd season is all conte's responsibility, and he knows that. i'm sure he'll return to juve some day, and i hope for our own sake that he learned his lesson, both as a person and as a coach.
You're making two much sense, I'm not sure you're in the right thread. +rep

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Should have beaten Danes and Galata at home tbf, also Danes away. We only had 1 win in a group with Galata and some Danish team in it, which wasnt anything to be proud of. Should have beaten Benfica at home too later in the EL

A team that has Buffon, Bonucci, Barzagli, Chiellini, De Rossi ain't shit. It was the 4th strongest team in the tournament on paper after Germany, France and Spain arguably. Going out vs Germany on PKs was OK, but he also made the mistake to win his group which cost him an almost guaranteed SF and a probable final too. Fucking Eder
This again :lol:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I have a feeling you are not impressed :)

Then again you werent impressed with Simeone reaching 2 CL finals and winning La Liga.

Who impresses you? Allegri?
Ofcourse. As it should be

- - - Updated - - -

their defense is rock solid since conte introduced the 3-4-3 formation. their goal difference is 25-2 for the last 11 matches, not bad at all.
Wonder how long it will last. With no CL could be a 90pts season

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I have a feeling you are not impressed :)

Then again you werent impressed with Simeone reaching 2 CL finals and winning La Liga.

Who impresses you? Allegri?
We can discuss tv shows, Politics, fashion, art, movies, music...and so on, but not football.

I can't take it.

I'll keep it short: He has a good team and players like Hazard up front, so no, i'm not impressed. I'll await his CL magic.

Simeone went to the finals with football, so goddamn ugly, lucky, and dirty, not even italian coaches could top that. And he lost them btw.

And yes - i am impressed by Max. Just like you'll be once he's gone.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Ofcourse. As it should be

- - - Updated - - -

Wonder how long it will last. With no CL could be a 90pts season
Yeah the work he did at Milan is nothing short of exceptional. As was last season's QF finish and this season's attractive football. Really blows what Simeone did at ATM and Conte did at Juve, Italy and now Chelsea out of the water.

If we are being honest, Allegri surpassed expectations on his first season with us and thats is it. That achievement (which was truly great) is what most of us build our admiration of him on.

Everything else he did ranges from disappointing (losing scudetto to us as a Milanista) to just meeting expectations (last season and probably this one).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 29)