Antonio Conte (314 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Hazard, Costa, Pedro/Willian win imo. We are better everywhere else including WBs
Tevez and Llorente combined for almost 40 goals and 15 assists in 2014. Tevez is better than anyone they have, 2013/14 Llorente is inferior CF to Costa, tho a better player than Pedro. They have Willian as notable backup we got Vucinic. They have quantity as they play with 3 upfront, but Tevez gives us the edge imo

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Some chelski fans already moan about how bad team looked yesterday and Conte urgently must do something about it. Fuckers want to look good, not to win a title. I mean, guy took team in shambles and now has 9 points clear, while in the summer every wanker in Manchester already celebrated a title.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Some chelski fans already moan about how bad team looked yesterday and Conte urgently must do something about it. Fuckers want to look good, not to win a title. I mean, guy took team in shambles and now has 9 points clear, while in the summer every wanker in Manchester already celebrated a title.
Should have won the game too if costa converts the penal, his team is patient and cold blooded just needs more quality in defense and a young cesc like mid

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Should have won the game too if costa converts the penal, his team is patient and cold blooded just needs more quality in defense and a young cesc like mid
:tup:

Chelsea much more in control after Cesc and Pedro came on, then again Willian pretty much ruined most of their counters in the game.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
+1 But even with current roster Chelsea is so far above everyone else in terms of organization and grinding results, it's unbelievable. Conte is a wizard. Manny Steward once said: "Just because the game was close, doesn't mean it was a close game", I think its precisely about this Conte team, whenever they play in EPL you just know they have something up in a sleeve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 308)