Antonio Conte (104 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Yes and no.

Yes, Llorente is much more clinical

But no, we wouldnt have had as many chances as we had today. Benfica defenders love a slow strong player like llorente.

Pretty sure we'll see him in the home game, where they'll park it
Vucinic is fast like a thunderbolt.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Of course fanboys who can't handle reality will want to silence critics by going all USSR on them and banning them, rather than rebuttal with their own arguments.

As much as I have made fun of EPL I give them credit when they are due, hence my support for Chelsea's tactics that other night, and my claim that the EPL has over taken Serie A in the defence department.

Much like with Juventus, I love our team, but I can accept criticism when it's justified, be it our player or our coach
So chlsea go away play ultra organized defense , we go away take control of the game and yet chelsea is better ?
How pls explain ?

Jul 20, 2012
Conte was asked whether he should adjust the 3-5-2 system for four at the back in Europe against teams with certain characteristics.

“Systems count up to a certain point. Principles are more important and Juventus have done well to play attacking football over the last three years, reaching the Champions League quarter-finals and now hopefully the Europa League Final.
Yea so no change anytime soon.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Conte clearly got that one wrong.
:agree:

Yes and no.

Yes, Llorente is much more clinical

But no, we wouldnt have had as many chances as we had today. Benfica defenders love a slow strong player like llorente.

Pretty sure we'll see him in the home game, where they'll park it
While I agree with you, Llorente could have fighted with both CBs and given Tevez more space. Which also would result in chances.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
Saying we played an attacking game when we attack mostly with our back 3, Licht and Asamoah is like calling Barca a great defensive team because their attackers pressure the defence.

Attacking with bunch of defenders doesn't count, it just doesn't.
fucking this lol :lol: yet these people who laughed at barca called us great at attacking :lol:

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
“Other teams who play with four at the back are at home watching us on television, so the systems don’t make much difference.”

First of all, this is from a team who were kicked out from the CL and who are in the semifinals because they beat shit teams like Trabzonspor and Fiorentina. Wonder if Real, Bayern and Chelsea are wondering if they should switch to a back 3 and just bench all of their attacking players that make them this good.

digitalbash

Dec 19, 2013
Do the same as he did cause we did well, and had bad luck with finishing
We did play well I agree. We just lacked the killer instinct. But lets be honest, Juventus should be playing better. Playing well against Benefica is not good enough, we should of played amazing. Good is not good enough. Playing good leads to failure and underachievement imo.

We did play good though. We had some moments

If he had a Tuz account, I highly doubt he would sign another contract with Juventus.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Saying we played an attacking game when we attack mostly with our back 3, Licht and Asamoah is like calling Barca a great defensive team because their attackers pressure the defence.

I just saw this. It's so funny because it's spot on.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
“Other teams who play with four at the back are at home watching us on television, so the systems don’t make much difference.”

First of all, this is from a team who were kicked out from the CL and who are in the semifinals because they beat $#@! teams like Trabzonspor and Fiorentina. Wonder if Real, Bayern and Chelsea are wondering if they should switch to a back 3 and just bench all of their attacking players that make them this good.
:rofl: did he really said such a thing? omfg, he really need to be bitch slapped on his head :rofl:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Why would I compare the best league in the world with Serie crap? I think my expectations are a lot lower than what it was 3 years ago.

if criticising Conte is too hot for you too handle, then why come to this thread?
Why the fuck so you support Juventus and why the fuck do you post in the Serie A and EL/CL threads about it if it bothers you so much?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

Actually, barcelona's way of pressing, is incredibly effective for quickly recovering the ball far from their own goal. So effective, they can get away with fielding a cdm

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 88)