Antonio Conte (337 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Not really. We weren't clinical. It was the same with home to Gala. We still have a problem with finishing at times. I only see us improving each year with Conte as our coach.
Not being clinical wasn't our only problem. My main problem with this team is more with our build up play when we attack.

Mods should make a new rule at Tuz' called "The Klin Rule". When a member overreacts and posts stupid shit about Conte, Marotta or a Juve player after a loss or a draw and get owned in LESS than a week, he/she gets an immediate ban.

The first to get banned should be RonaldDeebo... Because he doesn't even deserve the naming rights on the new rule.
So innovative.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I am simply trying to explain your apparently incredibly inferior brain, why conte opted for those players.

I'd probably preferred tevez-llorente cause of the supreme quality, but considering the chances we created, conte was spot on and clinicality and bad luck in that aspect let us down.
:inter:

Great game, can not wait to watch yet another game were the ball is mostly dominated by Licht, Chiellini and Bonucci while Tevez + striker are stuck between 4 defenders + 2 DM's.
Conte was spot on.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Not being clinical wasn't our only problem. My main problem with this team is more with our build up play when we attack.

So innovative.

You really should go to the dokter. Seriously. You must check wheter its severe internal bleeding from MaltaMaggots, or you have grown 7 vagina's who are all menstruating at once, considering the incredible drama you make.

Seriously, you are worse then my ex. Thats an achievement right there.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
Banned for insulting and disrespecting our team, our manager, our players. Yes. That is not an opinion, that is just people being offensive and trolling an internet forum.
well my eyes must have missed the insults as we all throw around them around time to time regardless of topic...speaking candidly about a player or coach's performance isnt insulting...if deragotory remarks are used then well yea

Mar 10, 2009
Of course fanboys who can't handle reality will want to silence critics by going all USSR on them and banning them, rather than rebuttal with their own arguments.

As much as I have made fun of EPL I give them credit when they are due, hence my support for Chelsea's tactics that other night, and my claim that the EPL has over taken Serie A in the defence department.

Much like with Juventus, I love our team, but I can accept criticism when it's justified, be it our player or our coach

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Which is exactly why Llorente should have played and btw, we create our own luck.
Yes and no.

Yes, Llorente is much more clinical

But no, we wouldnt have had as many chances as we had today. Benfica defenders love a slow strong player like llorente.

Pretty sure we'll see him in the home game, where they'll park it

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
But don't worry guys, next season in the CL, our players would have learned what they need to do due to our early exit from the CL. We're safe for next season.

Idiot.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Saying we played an attacking game when we attack mostly with our back 3, Licht and Asamoah is like calling Barca a great defensive team because their attackers pressure the defence.

Attacking with bunch of defenders doesn't count, it just doesn't.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 321)