Ancelotti opens door to Del Piero (1 Viewer)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Mr. Gol ] ++

Yes, but it would be a bit silly to have Sheva, Gilardino, Vieri and Del Piero all in top form with two sitting on the bench.
And it is silly to have Del Piero, Mutu, Zlatan, Trezeguet and Zalayeta all in top form with three sitting on the bench.

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
Del Piero can leave but for god sake he cant join milan, just to have some respect to juventus.

BTW, it hink this will happen sooner or later (delp leaving) so im already giving up on him staying and playing regularly at juve.

Capello doesnt like him.

And its understandable when u have such a good and younger forwards in the team.
lol... can u blame him !???

lavenderguy

Feb 28, 2005
some of u dun think using ur brain....
Y Beckham is the no 1 footballer of the world? the icon of football that even Ronaldos and Zidanes cant surpass him in term of popularity? becoz he got the looks of a supermodel, he sells more shirts than whole MU team combined i think.and in half a yr, the no.23 shirts sales profit has paid up for his transfer fee..shocking? ...even Americans recognize him now...imagine that?? DP has been always the golden boy of Juve, he got the looks also and the skills..Cassano may hav the skills but not the looks..and if there's a supermodel that can fire in freekicks and play real football, Juve should sign it right now and give him the no.10 shirt..
football now is about buisness...

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
It is not Del Piero's time to go yet ...
He still has it and everybody knows it,
He needs fvcking MOTIVATION for heaven's sake !

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by edpiero ] ++
It is not Del Piero's time to go yet ...
He still has it and everybody knows it,
He needs fvcking MOTIVATION for heaven's sake !
Motivation you said? :rofl:

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
I think that Ibrahim should become a president of the club.....get real the only reason why Del Piero doesn't play well(as some of you say) is becuse he doesn't play.
Cap likes Ibrahim much more AND THAT'S the fact!!!!
Di Vaio was sold,Miccoli is going to be as well,Del Piero is yhe next according to some of you....We are losing the Italian striking force.TBH,we were never at such position,and I'm folowing Juve from '96.

Tifoso_old

Aug 12, 2005
Del Piero makes me so angry sometimes because u cant know what is going on in his head .. and imo i do think that alex only problem is just in his head ..
because he has sometimes such wonderfull games like against ireland and u begin to think that the magic is back and that the ball sticks to his shoes with super glue .. but in the next game he just looks like he had never touched a ball in his life he cant stop a ball, every pass just go wrong.. its just weired
though i think that if del piero started against Inter yesterday he would have played better and scored a goal

if he goes to Milan that would be sad .. real sad ..
let him have this season break boniperti's record maybe win the champions league with Juve as a captine ..
then what will happen will happen

Juve-Nuts

May 31, 2005
++ [ originally posted by lavenderguy ] ++
some of u dun think using ur brain....
Y Beckham is the no 1 footballer of the world? the icon of football that even Ronaldos and Zidanes cant surpass him in term of popularity? becoz he got the looks of a supermodel, he sells more shirts than whole MU team combined i think.and in half a yr, the no.23 shirts sales profit has paid up for his transfer fee..shocking? ...even Americans recognize him now...imagine that?? DP has been always the golden boy of Juve, he got the looks also and the skills..Cassano may hav the skills but not the looks..and if there's a supermodel that can fire in freekicks and play real football, Juve should sign it right now and give him the no.10 shirt..
football now is about buisness...
Roanldo (The fat, bald, egg headed, goofy brazilian) also sells s*** loads of shirts, probably more than Del Piero
Ronaldinho (The human donkey man) sells more shirts than Del Piero

So you dont think that skills sell shirts??

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
DP still has a lil bit of spark but at times that aint enough. well need the DP of 96, when he was the most feared striker in the world. Sadly thats no longer the case and hes running out of time. As much as i love DP its getting towards the end and the old boys ''Gotta go!!'' Enter Cassano!

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Even when he does have a spark, it comes at a time that doesnt really matter. On the big night, be it for the Nazionale or the Bianconeri, Del Piero I'm sorry to say is just anonymous.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)