Ancelotti opens door to Del Piero (3 Viewers)

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Yeah, im overreacting. I cant imagine Juventus without Del Piero. The scary thing is that I can see it coming..
Well.. It's up to Del Piero if he is leaving or not. I think he have had better opportunities before in the past so I might just be overreacting.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++

But dp had the golden boy looks, cassano is about as good looking as a cows arse....while its taking a shit.
I don't know what I've done with my life; I've actually never seen that. You wouldn't happen to have filmed this, would you? ;)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by axlrose85 ] ++
going with john's words,
we should probably hire a supermodel to replace del piero.
Did Florentino Pérez get named Juve president while I was out? ;)

Jun 7, 2003
**** cappello i like ancelotti so much he helped juve in that season when lippi left. And we played a great match against ManUtd in that season. And Ancelotti was so happy when del piero shot a goal against lecce(or bari). I would follow Del Piero to Milan. If del piero should leave there would only be buffon who is sympathic and cool.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++

But dp had the golden boy looks, cassano is about as good looking as a cows arse....while its taking a shit.
Lets draft in Brad Pitt then. The point is, people dont idolize players because of their good looks. Its what they can do on the pitch. Man United will sell Rooney's jerseys as much as anyone on the team even though he looks like Mrs. Cassano's other child.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
TBH, I can't see Alex in Red n Black....However we've heard many rumours concerning Dp going here and there.....all of them we're bullsh!t, anyhow I wouldn't take this one out.....Because.

1-Dp wants to make it to Germany.
2-Not happy under Crapello.
3-Probably doesn't suit in Crap's formation....

But in all honesty, I'd love to spit in Cap's face if this happen... and to all who wonders If the likes of me will continue Supporting Juve....from my behalf....YES, I'll continue Supporting Juve no-matter what happens......

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
You never know...DP might want to try something different at the end of his career...you never know...him and capplelo are not that fond

Even though he is an ICON here ...life goes on...

i would hate to see it myself but, moggi,cappelo, mabey got something up thier sleeves or its just media hyped up bullshit...which i hope it is...

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Del Piero will never leave..
He knows how important he is in Juve to everyone in the world..

I asked some guy who doesnt even watch football if he knew who Del Piero was, his answer was "oh yea the captain of juventus right?"
Quite astonishing, asked him if he knew who R.Baggio was as well but it doesnt go that far :p

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Remember,all of you,that just before the C.L. clash between Liver-pool and milan,all medias starts to talking about Gerrard in Milan.....never happend.
Just another milan's cheap trick nothing more.
Il Capitano is staying with us,although he won't be playing this season because of Capello's forcing ibrahim.
Even if he doesn't fit in Cap's plans the board will never allow Del Piero's move to another club.Del Piero is our greatest player THAT IS without a doubt.

I know a girl who supports milan,as we support Juve,and she said to me that our greatest player is Del Piero...why is that,I asked her(performing that I don't know that)....he is like our Maldini-the person which represents the club,she said,the only difference is that we respect our captain,and many of Juve supporters doesn't respect Del Piero,she continued.Unfortunately,that is very true telling.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)