Ancelotti opens door to Del Piero (2 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Del Piero can leave but for god sake he cant join milan, just to have some respect to juventus.

BTW, it hink this will happen sooner or later (delp leaving) so im already giving up on him staying and playing regularly at juve.

Capello doesnt like him.

And its understandable when u have such a good and younger forwards in the team.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by giovanotti ] ++
Younger ,yes.
Better ,hard can be.They only get more opportunities.
i know DP is more skilled.... but he is not getting younger and i think that capello wants to left him aside little by little, to let him go in the end.

he can be more talented than trez or ibra , but it has no value if he cant be consistant anymore.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++

i know DP is more skilled.... but he is not getting younger and i think that capello wants to left him aside little by little, to let him go in the end.

he can be more talented than trez or ibra , but it has no value if he cant be consistant anymore.
I'm asking myself,if Cassano comes here,just becuse he is in good relations with Cap,and Capello leaves for 2 seasons,what will be than???Who will curb Cassano than?

Juve_The_Best

Nov 18, 2004
fck cassano we dont need him,, we can give mutu the real chance, we don't want more capello's crap . bringing Roma's players to delle alpi like the stupid zebina who did show the shit in supercoppa tonight ?

Aug 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
I dont agree with that argument. I think Cassano will be as marketable off the pitch as on it. Think about it, when Baggio went, Juve sold Dp jerseys. Why? Because the fans look for a new icon, the new number 10 jersey. The same would happen with Mutu or Cassano at Juve, even if Del Piero leaves.
But to look into Cassano? I dont think so. I agree with most of your points but cannot see Cassano being the replacement market-wise

I mean who on earth wants to put his face in Adidas adverts, they'd be bankrupt :(

Some Milanistas I spoke with already told me when last season finished that DP might come to Juve and so its somewhat of a shock this rumour surfaced. Though after reading the article I think the media was taking Carlo's comments out of context.

Dec 26, 2004
++ [ originally posted by king Ale ] ++

why?whats the problem?I really wanna see Alex retires at Juve.he IS and will be worthy for Juve until the end of his career.

Sitting on the bench of Milan is the same of Juve ??? do ya really think so ??
Anyway I think I exaggerrate with my reply :angel:

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003
DP would get just as little playing time at Milan as he does at Juve - this move would not benefit him in any way.

So I don't think it would happen.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
he will be a sub in juve and milan , it is better if he join man utd
True that, but the only club that can pay Del Piero's real value is a club in Italy and the only club that can afford that is Milan.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
That milanello have some secret postion that stretch players playing life. Its frightening thinking what jewel that can extract from Vieri and Del piero.
Yes, but it would be a bit silly to have Sheva, Gilardino, Vieri and Del Piero all in top form with two sitting on the bench.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)