Ancelotti opens door to Del Piero (2 Viewers)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
It's funny/sad how one would justexpect DP to screw up. Yesturday, I was laughing my ass off AT my favorite player. That's how bad he played.

Performances like last night's would deservingly push any players deep in the bench.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
Even when he does have a spark, it comes at a time that doesnt really matter. On the big night, be it for the Nazionale or the Bianconeri, Del Piero I'm sorry to say is just anonymous.
Sorry, can't really agree on that. When he was needed the most, at the end of last season he stepped forward and shined. When it really mattered. Also in World Cup 2002, he was benched all the time, never played then suddenly when all hope was gone, Stupid Trapattoni let DP in and he scored a crucial goal for Italia.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
Even when he does have a spark, it comes at a time that doesnt really matter. On the big night, be it for the Nazionale or the Bianconeri, Del Piero I'm sorry to say is just anonymous.
Sorry DJ, but ananymous is when you're not noticed; when you're neutral. Del Piero screws up a lot in many games. He loses the ball. It's ridiculous. The other players don't even run into space anymore whenever DP gets the ball! :dielaugh: They all just get back and mark someone because they know that DP will lose posession.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++

Sorry, can't really agree on that. When he was needed the most, at the end of last season he stepped forward and shined. When it really mattered. Also in World Cup 2002, he was benched all the time, never played then suddenly when all hope was gone, Stupid Trapattoni let DP in and he scored a crucial goal for Italia.
:touched:

That's what I sounded like for years.

LaPrimaJuve

Sep 27, 2004
Guys, it's 2005, not 1996. Del boy is finished. Anyone who saw the match against Inter yestaurday will agree on that. Anyone, who persists on the constant HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT? HE'S THE GREATEST! should actually watch the pinturrichio play. How many of you who comment like that actually get to watch him play, watch him miss open goals, watch him take 15 seconds to control the ball, watch him act like Zlatan and try to dribble, then just lose the ball in the end. Veron's goal yestaurday was due to a counterattack after Del Boy lost the ball.

In my opinion, he should retire now and be part of the Juve Admininistration, before this disgraceful trade take place.

But if it does take play, I think it should go like this:
MILAN <---- Del Boy
ROMA <----Miccoli, Chielinni
JUVE <---- Cassano, Jankulovski or Cafu

Personally, after that last match, I wanted to fly to italy and shoot both CHIMENTI and Del Boy's legs off. :fero:

Oct 29, 2004
ffs lads it was 1 game and like david del piero said when we neede him at the end of last season he came through for us and helped us win another scudetto and ended as clubs top scorer, surely you havent forgotten that alredy?

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
DP played on the right wing yesterday, shouldn't expect him to excel there.
Ironic as just a day before, Capello talked about how players are only really comfortable in one position.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
One bad game, and the season didn't Fvcking started.....I didn't watch the match Tbh...But I supposed that there were several players not playing good but ppl just running behind Dp like he's the reason we fvcked up in this pre-season...However I expected these kind of sh!ts like usually......

JRulez

Aug 1, 2005
++ [ originally posted by legend delpiero ] ++
ffs lads it was 1 game and like david del piero said when we neede him at the end of last season he came through for us and helped us win another scudetto and ended as clubs top scorer, surely you havent forgotten that alredy?
I'm with u, given the chance he'll have an excellent campaign again, better than greedy, selfish zlatan imo

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++
One bad game, and the season didn't Fvcking started.....I didn't watch the match Tbh...But I supposed that there were several players not playing good but ppl just running behind Dp like he's the reason we fvcked up in this pre-season...However I expected these kind of sh!ts like usually......
Yes,if Del Piero didn't manage to score he is guilty,right?But it is clear that we didn't score a 1 simple goal and that Ibrahim and Trez were chosen for that mission as well,why they didn't score?

FreeZ

Sep 18, 2002
Playing a left sided Striker (support striker) as a right wing is BULLSHIT .. I admit DP sucked in his first few touches but when the game went on he managed to get involved better ... at least he is not like that useless selfish showy Zlatan IMO :groan: .. give him a starting role in his position then rate hime .. see how did he play in the preseason matches and the match with the azzuri .. I hate people when they are unfair

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
It's too early in the season to state anything with certainty, IMO. I wouldn't be quick to judge anyone at this stage, for better or worse. All we can say is whether a player has had a decent pre-season or not, and all things considered, DP had some pretty good games and some pretty weak ones. Just like many of our other players...

LaPrimaJuve

Sep 27, 2004
I didn't watch the match Tbh...But I supposed that there were several players not playing good
:rofl: That's pretty funny.

We were on the attack the whole time. We only allowed two shots from Inter the entire 120 minutes. We did score once and it was dissallowed for an offside that was not there. We pressured Inter like crazy, goal opportunity, one after another. We hit the bar three times. Before Del boy came on, Zebina was the worst player on the field, that was only because we was trying to play Nedved and run on the inside.

We didn't lose because of Del Boy, but he certainly didn't help.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
The problem is that we didn't score,and that's not Del Piero's fault...as I'm informed we also have other attackers,they didn't score as well.
When we lose,everybody keeps saying how del Piro is awful,but be more objective,he is not our only attacker.As a matter of fact we had two of them from the start and Del Piero played the second half.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
This time I agree with u, most of the ppl left out these 2 points
1. DP played as a right winger
2. DP only plays in the 2nd half

Well I do know that DP missed an easy goal, but only scolding him alone is unfair. I'm sure that Trez is invisible for the whole game again, yet ppl never scold him. Zlatan has been doing all the hard work. But IMO I would put the blame on Capello for not putting Mutu in, I'm sure he will make a lot of difference in that game. Besides u don't bench an on-form player. And since everybody knows that Zebina + Chimenti r the weak links, y didn't we put Balzaretti + Abbiati in and use a more attacking formation? I'm sure that Inter will be raped badly by this formation since Solari + Pizarro will be benched.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
It's too early in the season to state anything with certainty, IMO. I wouldn't be quick to judge anyone at this stage, for better or worse. All we can say is whether a player has had a decent pre-season or not, and all things considered, DP had some pretty good games and some pretty weak ones. Just like many of our other players...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)