Ancelotti opens door to Del Piero (1 Viewer)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
I actually see this as realistic than media bullshit. Ive always said I can see Del Piero ending up at a club like Milan. And I actually think if he was to leave Juve, Id rather see him go to a big club like Milan for sentiment, so he can finish his career on the big stage. And like i said in another thread, i can totally see Del Piero replace Inzaghi at Milan. Very possible imo.
I'm pretty confident the media has pulled Ancelotti's text out of context again. It might have been a simple conversation on the azzurri, which was detracted to Del Piero's value or something. Following with Ancelotti's praise of Del Piero. Hypothetically speaking.

++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
If Alex were to leave, Buffon could help sell lots of tshirts too
That doesn't make sense. Buffon wouldn't sell more shirts, if DP was to leave.
Now we already sell Buffon shirts, but also DP shirts.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
if Del Piero would leave for Milan, I would follow him and wish him the best of luck. I love this player so much. He is one of a kind. My favourite. It would hurt me if he left. But my love is still with Juventus though.

Maybe this is the best for both parts, because Capello doens't seem to have faith in great Alé, he is superb and yet he was subbed so much last season, even though he played great some games. And Del Piero needs 1st team football. I want him in WC 2006, and he wants to be there.

Though I think and hope this is just a silly rumor...
The soul of Juventus would be long gone if Del Piero would be joining another team.

One scary thing is, I like very many players at Milan. I like how they play football. I love Del Piero most of every footballer... it's kidna frightening..

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
It is really annoying how the media seems to act like gold miners, panning through every word of a verbal exchange to glom on to one small statement they can blow out of proportion -- making it sound like the entire exchange about anything is always all about conflict over Del Piero. :irritate:

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
It is really annoying how the media seems to act like gold miners, panning through every word of a verbal exchange to glom on to one small statement they can blow out of proportion -- making it sound like the entire exchange about anything is always all about conflict over Del Piero. :irritate:
Exactly. Thank you.

Dec 26, 2004
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
if Del Piero would leave for Milan, I would follow him and wish him the best of luck. I love this player so much. He is one of a kind. My favourite. It would hurt me if he left. But my love is still with Juventus though.

Maybe this is the best for both parts, because Capello doens't seem to have faith in great Alé, he is superb and yet he was subbed so much last season, even though he played great some games. And Del Piero needs 1st team football. I want him in WC 2006, and he wants to be there.

Though I think and hope this is just a silly rumor...
The soul of Juventus would be long gone if Del Piero would be joining another team.

One scary thing is, I like very many players at Milan. I like how they play football. I love Del Piero most of every footballer... it's kidna frightening..

I think ya r overrating this rumor David Del Piero...

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
it wouldn't be a big difference for Del Piero.he is a bench player at Juve and would be the same at Milan.but Juve isn't that stupid to release him.he's worthy(maybe not because of his skills)for Juve until the end of his career.

Dec 26, 2004
++ [ originally posted by king Ale ] ++
it wouldn't be a big difference for Del Piero.he is a bench player at Juve and would be the same at Milan .but Juve isn't that stupid to release him.he's worthy(maybe not because of his skills)for Juve until the end of his career.

I really feel sorry to read such post from a Juve fan...

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by DelpieroForLife ] ++

why?whats the problem?I really wanna see Alex retires at Juve.he IS and will be worthy for Juve until the end of his career.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
You can be a big milanista without liking Maldini one iota.
...though it is certainly clear here that King Ale didn't suggest that she wasn't a fan of him either.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I dont agree with that argument. I think Cassano will be as marketable off the pitch as on it. Think about it, when Baggio went, Juve sold Dp jerseys. Why? Because the fans look for a new icon, the new number 10 jersey. The same would happen with Mutu or Cassano at Juve, even if Del Piero leaves.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
I dont agree with that argument. I think Cassano will be as marketable off the pitch as on it. Think about it, when Baggio went, Juve sold Dp jerseys. Why? Because the fans look for a new icon, the new number 10 jersey. The same would happen with Mutu or Cassano at Juve, even if Del Piero leaves.
But dp had the golden boy looks, cassano is about as good looking as a cows arse....while its taking a shit.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
we had allready bad news with the injuiry of gigi.. this would be terrible if alex go away.. he was our best scorer last season..

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by axlrose85 ] ++
going with your words..
we should probably hire a supermodel to replace del piero.
rite?
no ,all i was saying is that, dp is far more marketable due to his good looks, whereas cassano is plain ugly.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by DelpieroForLife ] ++

Erm...did you notice she has King Ale as nickname? Besides that, Del piero will be a bench player this season. Capello wants to play 4-4-2, and there is no place for DP at the moment, although I would much rather have Del Piero in the team then Nedved.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)