• This poll will close: .
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #13,044
    stressful

loved him here but he's a sissy. Grow a pair and be more consistent. If not, Martial.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
    I want him back but that seems too expensive. We shouls try for something like 50m pounds max (loan + option). Considering that Chelsea grossly overpaid and he flopped that should be possible.
    Yeah, would be great to have Morata either way, but paying almost what Chelsea paid for him after he flopped there can't be considered a good deal. Should be 50m or max 55m, taking into account it's a two year loan (loans with option cost a little more overall).

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
    You can clearly see he has all the ability in the world but he is incosistent as fuck. I expect him to peak in one or two years so maybe it really is a good idea to buy him.
    As I wrote in Higuain thread, loosing Gonzalo will probably cost us the league title, but with Morata and Martial I think we have more chances in CL. Anyway I wouldnt sell both of Higuain and MAndzu, experience is also needed.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
    So, we sell our best player because he doesn't fit the formation, but we don't try and find a formation that suits him? All this while keeping our 90 million Euro mistake, the guy who has fewer goals and assists than the dude who allegedly doesn't fit the formation, as the focal point of our attack. That sounds very plausible and highly credible :baus: :tup:
    Funny how he doesn’t fit for the national team too. I don’t want us to sell Dybala, but he’s vastly overrated on this forum. He’s a really good player, but he has to improve a lot to become a world class player.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    You can clearly see he has all the ability in the world but he is incosistent as fuck. I expect him to peak in one or two years so maybe it really is a good idea to buy him.
    As I wrote in Higuain thread, loosing Gonzalo will probably cost us the league title, but with Morata and Martial I think we have more chances in CL. Anyway I wouldnt sell both of Higuain and MAndzu, experience is also needed.
    we won 91 pts with a Morata-Dybala-Mandzukic-Zaza attack, same as the season after when we had Higuain and Pjaca instead of Morata and Zaza

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Report: Morata closer to Juventus as Chelsea are out from the Champions League
    morata, chelsea, controllo, stones, manchester city, 2017/18
    14 May at 14:30
    Juventus are thinking of signing Alvaro Morata in the summer. The Spaniard spent two years in Turin before making return to Real Madrid and then move to Chelsea.

Morata joined the Blues on a € 80 million deal last summer but after a good start to the season the player failed to justify his price-tag and reports in Italy claim the Spain International is keen to make return to Juventus.

According to Tuttosport Chelsea’s lack of Champions League football next season will help the Old Lady to snatch Morata in the summer. The Turin-based paper confirms the bianconeri are interested in signing the player on a € 15 million loan deal with an option to buy set to € 45 million.

Psg are also being linked with signing Morata but possible sanctions of Uefa could prevent the French club from making a huge bid for the former Real Madrid and Juventus ace.

Morata’s € 9 million-a-year deal is not expected to be a problem for negotiations between the player and Juve as Morata wants to make return to Turin.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    Emre Can is a very capable tackler. He averaged 2.6 tackles per game. Which would be 10th in Serie A (ahead of guys like Nainggolan), and 1st on juventus.
    Why are people hating on Can.

I get it. He's a turk. But he's the good Gülen sympathising kind that Turk_Bianconero hates.

A turk, that turk dislikes. How can we not want this more then anything else

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 10, Guests: 111)