Alvaro Morata (18 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Whether you want Dybala sold or not, he's staying.

His stock fell, and we won't receive a high enough offer this summer to sell him. And I'm sure Barca/PSG/Real aren't interested.

We did finally find a good system with Cuadra at RB and Dybala at RAM. Won't have to worry about him not performing next season.

He performed when we were playing 4231. With him cutting in with his weaker right and taking turns with Matuidi and Asamoah to provide width on the left in the previous ugly 433, I can understand why he didn't perform.
It doesn't matter if his stock fell. If he wants out then he's out. We've seen this before.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
It doesn't matter if his stock fell. If he wants out then he's out. We've seen this before.
Of course always possible, but I think we forced Alex Sandro to stay last summer and won't take some 50m "loss" on Dybala.

6 months ago, he was prolly worth 150m in today's market. Now, can't be more than 100m, if that. We sold Pogba for the right price. Did give Bayern a discount on Vidal but a 50m "discount" is different.

Don't see him going to Barca/Bayern/PSG/Real. City and Atletico maybe, but staying put at Juve likelier.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Of course always possible, but I think we forced Alex Sandro to stay last summer and won't take some 50m "loss" on Dybala.

6 months ago, he was prolly worth 150m in today's market. Now, can't be more than 100m, if that. We sold Pogba for the right price. Did give Bayern a discount on Vidal but a 50m "discount" is different.

Don't see him going to Barca/Bayern/PSG/Real. City and Atletico maybe, but staying put at Juve likelier.
To be honest, going to atletico is a step back for him

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Whether you want Dybala sold or not, he's staying.

His stock fell, and we won't receive a high enough offer this summer to sell him. And I'm sure Barca/PSG/Real aren't interested.

We did finally find a good system with Cuadra at RB and Dybala at RAM. Won't have to worry about him not performing next season.

He performed when we were playing 4231. With him cutting in with his weaker right and taking turns with Matuidi and Asamoah to provide width on the left in the previous ugly 433, I can understand why he didn't perform.
Worldcup does wonders :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Juventus given Morata hope
By Football Italia staff

Reports are growing that Juventus want to bring Alvaro Morata back, as Chelsea would let him go on loan with option for a total €62m.
Tuttosport claim in today’s paper that Chelsea are open to negotiations on the sale of Morata.
The Daily Express go into further detail, insisting they’d let the 25-year-old leave on loan for £15m (€17m) with an option to buy at the end of the season for a further £40m (€45.3m).
This would be slightly less than the Premier League giants paid to take him from Real Madrid last summer, which was €66m.
He has struggled to settle in England and scored 15 goals with six assists in 46 competitive games, but also missed several sitters and confessed to being insulted in the street by fans.
Morata came up through the Real Madrid academy and really hit his stride during a two-year spell at Juventus from 2014 to 2016.
He scored 27 goals with 19 assists in 93 official appearances for the Bianconeri.
There is another reason he’s eager for a return to Turin and that’s because his wife is Italian.
Juve had wanted to keep Morata, but Real Madrid activated their €30m buy-back clause and then sold him on to Chelsea at a massive profit.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
I want him back but that seems too expensive. We shouls try for something like 50m pounds max (loan + option). Considering that Chelsea grossly overpaid and he flopped that should be possible.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
honestly, we have no idea how much money the club has, and how much the club is willing to spend.

btw i'm not against morata, i love the guy and i'm convinced he'd be an asset, but midfield and fullbacks (just not darmian ffs) should be the priority over forwards.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
this is how everyone should feel

I think everyone feels that way.

And i also think the board are not idiots.

If they are targeting morata, is because they can, and that is counting the midfield operation.
If every juve fan on earth knows the midfield is a priority, of course the board also does. And with the backlash they received this season, they would be major idiots to neglect the midfield to buy Morata, and they are not idiots.

So i think we can be tranquil about it.

Thats said, i hope they can lower that final price, as i feel is a bit expensive. 50 mils total (counting the loan money) would be fairer.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
honestly, we have no idea how much money the club has, and how much the club is willing to spend.

btw i'm not against morata, i love the guy and i'm convinced he'd be an asset, but midfield and fullbacks (just not darmian ffs) should be the priority over forwards.
Let me give you some advice Beppe

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011

I think those are all coming. It seems there is going to be a bit of a revolution

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
now that looks good, until you realize that nobody would win balls on a regular basis ahead of the defense.
True. It's not SMS.

But Isco is a talent we should move on if he wants to depart Real, regardless. And the reason I mention him is that he has a very good relationship with Morata.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)