Alvaro Morata (125 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
2 years loan for 15mln plus 45 mln option sounds good. Can't think of a better Mandzukic replacement. Even if he doesn't cut it here he's still good enough to pay those 15mln for his stay here and then not activate the clause or activate it and sell him further to minimize the loss. If he does cut it though, we have a 27yo WC striker for 60mln spread at least through 3 years. Ain't bad.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Because he's fled the country
Most Turks that came to Europe came as labour migrants aka guest workers, not refugees; furthermore Emre Can was born in Germany.

Are there any reason you need to constantly talk about shit you know absolutely nothing about? Just for the sake of babbling? Or do you enjoy being an opinionated ignorant?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Most Turks that came to Europe came as labour migrants aka guest workers, not refugees; furthermore Emre Can was born in Germany.

Are there any reason you need to constantly talk about shit you know absolutely nothing about? Just for the sake of babbling? Or do you enjoy being an opinionated ignorant?
Oh dear, how could but a poor belgian know ?
Its not like we have had the exact same migration to work in the mines 5 decades ago right ?

If you wouldnt be so full of yourself on your high horse performing fellatio on said horse, you would have noticed i was making jokes about Turk_Bianconero.

Turk, who beside from criminally irritating, is a big Erdogan sympathiser, and uses every chance in every thread to defend the situation where Gülen is scapegoated to gain power.

- - - Updated - - -

He born in germany.

Fled to the german NT because he won't win shit with the turkish one.
I'm deeply disappointed you werent getting the joke. Is it you or me ?
Did you change ?
Did i stop posting sufficiently for too long

How did we end up like this ?

What about the kids ?

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Juventus want to bring Morata back to Turin & they have been in touch with his entourage in the past weeks. Juve to offer Chelsea a multiyear loan with an obligation to buy for a total fee of €60m, similar structure to Cuadrado's deal. Allegri would welcome Morata's return. #GdS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 116)