Alex Sandro (42 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I cause controversy by stating an opinion? That’s ridiculous and facist to even state. I don’t mock opinions of others no matter if I agree or disagree. It’s a persons opinion for a reason they have the right to believe, like or opine in anyway they see fit. I’m not the one starting anything it’s the lot of you who can’t accept other people who don’t agree with you
Because you don't provide stats. It's my opinion that Thai food tastes better than Vietnamese food. Why? Just cuz. Opinions, unlike facts, need to be supported, backed by evidence or specific examples. That's like 101 of essay writing. You stated Spinazzola is better because you have a gut feeling he is. That's not good enough ;)

Buy on AliExpress.com

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I cause controversy by stating an opinion? That’s ridiculous and facist to even state. I don’t mock opinions of others no matter if I agree or disagree. It’s a persons opinion for a reason they have the right to believe, like or opine in anyway they see fit. I’m not the one starting anything it’s the lot of you who can’t accept other people who don’t agree with you
You come here 2-3 times a year to make outlandish claims, either you know something no one else does, or have insight exclusive to you and your superior intellect, truth is deep down you are just an exhibitionist.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
You’re like osman as well can’t read huh ? Look back I twice explained why I believe Spinazzola to be better and it had nothing to do with gut feeling. Your started to sound like CNN full of shit

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You’re like osman as well can’t read huh ? Look back I twice explained why I believe Spinazzola to be better and it had nothing to do with gut feeling. Your started to sound like CNN full of shit

You explained :lol: You said he is better defender and as good crosser and attacker as Sandro, where in that post did you actually explain or back any of it, you only made statements. I hope to God you did not actually go through university with this fundemental flaw of basic thought process explanation or chronic allergy to providing arguments.

Lets start slow. Why does Sandro value stand at 60-70m (double then previous highest fullback) and Spinazzola is at around 6-10m? If Spinazzola ( :lol: ) is the better player?

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
You come here 2-3 times a year to make outlandish claims, either you know something no one else does, or have insight exclusive to you and your superior intellect, truth is deep down you are just an exhibitionist.
Yes that’s what I am. So because I only come when there is actual something to discuss and do not dedicate my life like you all on here I’m the weirdo lol

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
You're talking rubbish.

We all talk rubbish from time to time, but this is beyond the pale.
@Osman asked why you think Spinnazola is a better defender than Alex Sandro? He asked for evidence and analysis to back up this statement. You have absolutely none and then called him a pedantic imbecile for calling you out about it.

You said in response to his request, that Spinnazola is a better defender and just as good if not better at other aspects. Why? I want some evidence. Is he a better tackler? Does he have better positioning? Is he more athletic and able to recover better when caught forward? Does he possess better physicality? Better able to bully attacking wingers? Is he better aerially? Why is he a better defender?

Stating that he's a better defender is absolutely meaningless without some evidence or argument for it.

For example, I prefer Morata to Higuain. Which is silly and over board aside from in the CL where the game favours his direct style, but when I argue it I can at least bring some statistical analysis that shows Morata's goals and assists per minute compare favourably to Higuain's and are much better in CL. But Higuain is of course the better player regardless of my preference until Morata can win a full-time starting spot and prove he can keep his production up high with more minutes.

And you can save the "ganging up on you for thinking different" crap. I argue with B81, Osman, Abel and others here all the time. You just stated a ridiculous opinion without a shred of evidence for it and are now bitching about being asked to explain it.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Alex Sandro: 2.3 tackles - 1.8 interceptions - 1.9 clearances / game

Spinazzola: 1.0 tackles - 0.9 interceptions - 1.0 clearances / game

:shifty:
Alex Sandro: Key passes: 1.7 - average passes: 44,5 - pass success: 84.1% - crosses: 1,2 - long balls: 3,2

Spinazzola: Key passes: 1,5 - average passes: 41.9 - pass sucess: 79,9% - crosses: 1,1 - long balls: 2,6

At least He's the better attacking player :sarcasm:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)