Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
CL finals lost -

Alex Sandro: 1
Spinazzola: 0

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, I get it. AC is Spina's agent.

Leonardo Spinazzola’s agent has told Juventus to sell Alex Sandro on bring back loanee Leonardo Spinazzola because he is “is just as strong.”

The Brazilian is much sought after and is believed to be fetching bids in the region of €70m.

“The dream move would be if Juventus sold Alex Sandro,” agent Davide Lippi told the Corriere dello Sport.

“They paid €28m and if Chelsea really do offer €70m, then the directors would make a massive profit.

“Plus they could replace him with a player who is just as strong, like Spinazzola, who just happens to be my client.”

Buy on AliExpress.com

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
I know I’m gonna catch some $#@! for this but if the offer goes above 70 mil I would sell him and start Spinazzola use that 70 toward some other quality. Spinazzola is great and is ours and only 23
I actually rate Spinazzola a lot, and would be glad to have him as a sub for both the RB and the LB, but we should absolutely not sell AS, unless we get someone amazing like Veratti or Sanchez instead.

Even though Sandro sometimes relies to much on his pace and gets caught out of position, I just cant see anybody else, who is as complete a fullback as him.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
I actually rate Spinazzola a lot, and would be glad to have him as a sub for both the RB and the LB, but we should absolutely not sell AS, unless we get someone amazing like Veratti or Sanchez instead.

Even though Sandro sometimes relies to much on his pace and gets caught out of position, I just cant see anybody else, who is as complete a fullback as him.
Thanks for a comment that is not putting me down while expressing your opinion. Honestly the money for me is a lot if Juve have a plan ,and they always do,unlike the Monday morning quarterbacks, I’m sure that weighs into a decision.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Here is the deal :

Spinacrap might be a nice talent that has shown many nice things in mid table serie a.

Alex Sandro was consistant high quality in italy and europe and the most calm and consistant player during the period (everything before februari) when we werent playing very well.
He cemented himself as arguably the most complete and desired leftback in the world.

Spinacrap has a mountain or two to climb before he can even be mentionned in the same breath as Alex Sandro.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Leonardo Spinazzola’s agent has told Juventus to sell Alex Sandro on bring back loanee Leonardo Spinazzola because he is “is just as strong.”

The Brazilian is much sought after and is believed to be fetching bids in the region of €70m.

“The dream move would be if Juventus sold Alex Sandro,” agent Davide Lippi told the Corriere dello Sport.

“They paid €28m and if Chelsea really do offer €70m, then the directors would make a massive profit.

“Plus they could replace him with a player who is just as strong, like Spinazzola, who just happens to be my client.”
::lol3::

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
CL finals lost -

Alex Sandro: 1
Spinazzola: 0

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, I get it. AC is Spina's agent.

Makes perfect sense.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I actually had to copy that to see if it's indeed a news. I can't believe anyone, let alone an agent, is stupid enough to say something like that's. That's really incredible & dumb.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Dont say that, Spinazzola is a decent player, dont call him crap just because AC is being fully mental midget miskeen.
I thoroughly enjoy the idea of Sandro - Danilo with Spinazzola as a first sub.

But if we are gonna compare , he cant even tie Sandro's boots at this point, and i felt like pointing that out.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I thoroughly enjoy the idea of Sandro - Danilo with Spinazzola as a first sub.
oh yes, i'd be completely fine with it at this point. but i guess it wouldn't be a surprise if we lost both brazilians to chelsea and spinazzola ended up being first choice for juve.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
People in Italy have these stupid exaggerated statements. I remember De Laurentis commenting Dybala had the level of Messi back when the negotiations with us were ongoing.. What they mean to say is that they have a player in hand and look to make a good deal of money. The press will eat it raw and it might actually push some peoples evaluation of players..

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
I've only seen Spinazzola play a couple of times. From what little I've seen of him going forward, he is predictable and consistently cuts back in to cross with his right. Is he actually competent with his left, I'm not talking Zambrotta or Nedved, but at least comfortable?

Edit: Should've put this in the Spinazzola thread even if this has somehow descended into a one man debate on how Spinazzola could comfortably replace Alex Sandro.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
I would rather just keep both of them.

Going to be a long season and Spinazzola will add quality to the team when he's needed to play rather than Asamoah who adds nothing

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
The best would be to have both. Asamoah cannot offer anything like they do. Let Spina back Sandro and Mandzukic on the left.

I guess Spinazzola might not be keen to come this year if Sandro stays due to the world cup.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)