Alex Sandro (22 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
My opinion is what it is and it just so happens that now because I don’t agree with what you all believe about Alex Sandro I’m an outcast. You all mock as if you think it bothers me yet it doesn’t. You all do not know me from Adam and yet you act as if I should care what you al think of me or my beliefs or my opinions and reality is I don’t give a shit. I place my opinions here as a place to discuss them yet I am met with vitriol for being and thinking different or contrarian. So for all the supposed tolerance by you all the truth is your all small minded simpletons who use this platform to make yourselves feel better. So if that’s what you all need so be it. I’m not going to get ruffled or annoyed I’m not the same person I was years ago it doesn’t bother me one bit. So be blessed all
Take it easy Sensitive Suzy. It's not all about you.

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
My opinion is what it is and it just so happens that now because I don’t agree with what you all believe about Alex Sandro I’m an outcast. You all mock as if you think it bothers me yet it doesn’t. You all do not know me from Adam and yet you act as if I should care what you al think of me or my beliefs or my opinions and reality is I don’t give a shit. I place my opinions here as a place to discuss them yet I am met with vitriol for being and thinking different or contrarian. So for all the supposed tolerance by you all the truth is your all small minded simpletons who use this platform to make yourselves feel better. So if that’s what you all need so be it. I’m not going to get ruffled or annoyed I’m not the same person I was years ago it doesn’t bother me one bit. So be blessed all
You are a subtle emo troll if you cant answer this simple question.

What what makes Spinazzola as good or better then Sandro?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I answered it look back. This is the same as the other day. I don’t need to repeat myself. Read
You said he is a better defender, how the heck is that enough? :lol:

I can say Dybala heads better then Manduzkic, is that enough just because I say a empty general comment like that, without any explanation?

You need to realize what arguments and backing up simple statements actually are, how are you an adult who cant get that? If you cant answer simple questions, then you have no purpose in a discussion forum, just log off.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
You said he is a better defender, how the heck is that enough? :lol:

I can say Dybala heads better then Manduzkic, is that enough just because I say a empty general comment like that, without any explanation?

You need to realize what arguments and backing up simple statements actually are, how are you an adult who cant get that? If you cant answer simple questions, then you have no purpose in a discussion forum, just log off.
Yes because those are the same thing. Being better defensively while still having the attacking and crossing prowess of Sandro makes him better imo because it answers Sandros short fall imo. I believe Sandro isn’t as good defensively. So imo Spinazzola is as good in the other qualities all the while being better defensively so a better choice

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yes because those are the same thing. Being better defensively while still having the attacking and crossing prowess of Sandro makes him better imo because it answers Sandros short fall imo. I believe Sandro isn’t as good defensively. So imo Spinazzola is as good in the other qualities all the while being better defensively so a better choice
Just log off.

And never log back in. Seriously.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
But he wants it to be, why else would be only come here to cause controversy
I cause controversy by stating an opinion? That’s ridiculous and facist to even state. I don’t mock opinions of others no matter if I agree or disagree. It’s a persons opinion for a reason they have the right to believe, like or opine in anyway they see fit. I’m not the one starting anything it’s the lot of you who can’t accept other people who don’t agree with you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)